A Chilling Thought:

Thank you for 400 reads!! :)

Also, if you want to watch me renovate my paperback edition of the Silmarillion I suggest you pop over to my instagram (@ elleth_of_the_Greenwoods) where we're doing nerdy stuff every day! The process so far has been saved in the highlight marked  "Book re-coverings". 

Also this chapter marks 6 or so until the end :( 

I have two fanfic ideas I can't wait to use. One for our big brother, my favorite son of Elrond, Elrohir. And the other for one of our sindars ;D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Psalm 46:10-

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Lillian~

I felt something damp drip down my leg. Something behind me snarled. A wolf. It stood in front of me snarling. Red fluid dripped from its mouth. My blood. I looked down at the dark patch spreading down my leg. I felt like fire was tearing through me.

I jumped from my sleep and nearly rolled off my bed.

"It's just a nightmare," I assured myself. "Just a little nightmare." 

Even after taking a few deep breaths the walls felt like they were closing in on me. I stood and half fell into the next room. Legolas bolted from his bed as soon as he saw me.

"What is it?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Come," he smiled and led me over to his bed. Legolas pulled me down next to him and cuddled me. I buried my face in his silky hair and exhaled.

"When you're ready to talk I'm here."

I nodded and snuggled as deep as I could into him. The Prince wrapped his arms around my waist and laid down with me next to him. I rolled over and slid over so my body was pressed against his.

"We probably shouldn't," I started to say.

Legolas kissed the top of my head and rested his chin on it, "Hush."

"I had another nightmare," I whispered as the tears began to flow again.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered sadly. "If I could take this from you I would."

"Just hold me."

"I can do that," he chuckled lightly in my ear. "I'll always hold you. I'll never let you go."

"Never," I smiled at the sound.

"Always and forever. My heart is yours," He kissed my ear and pulled the blanket over us.

"I love you," I smiled.

"Not as much as I love you."

"Wanna bet?"

"You would lose."

~*~

The next morning I woke up tangled in Legolas's arms. I blushed. Elladan's bed was empty indicating he was already awake. Legolas stirred beside me as I gently released myself from his hold. I sat on the edge of the platform and undid my hair.

Elladan walked into the cabin and nodded to me, "Good morning."

That wasn't his regular "Good morning."

"Good morning," I replied quickly and stood up.

He went about putting things on the shelf. I stood still.