-PART TWELVE-

y/n pov
————

"Where you at boy?!" One of the men yelled. "We..we gotta leave." I whispered. "The window." Kie suggested. "Hurry."

"What- what's happening why is it taking so long?" I asked shaking. "It's painted shut." JJ answered. John B was holding the door shut while we were all trying to get the window open.

The men outside were yelling at each other and yelling Johns name while destroying the house. "Okay. guys here I got it." Kie said walking over to the window with a mail opener. "Where the hell is that compass?! Hey check the back room!" The men yelled.

"Shit." I mumbled. We were all telling Kie to hurry because we could hear the men get closer to the room. "I'm going as fast as I can."

"Shhh. Be quiet." John B whispered. The door knob turned and the door got shoved. "You better not be in there!"A man yelled. Pope ran over and held the door shut with John B.

Then, the man started kicking the door in. We all gasped, John B and Pope scurried away from the door. I tried to make my way to the window with them. Boom. A gun went off.

Kie finally got the window open and we hopped out, just in time the guy kicked the door open. We ran to the rooster house and got in the pin. I was sitting next to JJ Pope and Kie across from each other and John B was laying down.

I was shaking, absolutely terrified that they would catch us. JJ grabbed my hand to stop my shaking. The men walked out of the house angrily, then the rooster started going crazy. We tried our hardest to shut it up, but the only way to get it be quiet was JJ strangling it, then beating it into the ground.

Kie started to cry quietly, she hated any harm to any type of animals. One of the men seemed to notice the noise and was slowly walking his way over here. "What the hell are you doin?" The other guy asked him. He turned around "Thought I heard something." He replied then went back to their boat.

We all sighed in relief. I look over at John B and he was holding Kie's hand while she cried. "Let's get the hell out of here." JJ said.

i know this is short, i don't like following the show word for word but i don't know how to get away from it lol. i'm starting a new jj book called Other Side. maybe it'll be better i'm not going to discontinue this one bc it might have potential and everyone seems to like it. love you guys. -kg