Chapter 4- {Friendship}

Weeks have passed by since the strange incident occurred, it was time to put that on the shelf for memories. "Prince Jimin, king and queen park awaits your presence." A maid informed him. Jimin rubbed his eyes and sighed, he knew once he goes down into the throne room, he's going to get some lecture.

"I'll be right there." He replied while the maid bowed and left. For the past few days, Jimin noticed his parents has been acting a bit strange. For example; he overhead a conversation once and heard his name being called.

He couldn't quite make out what they were saying but he knew it wasn't good since they don't usually call him by his full name. Last week he saw his father talking to a group of female wolves when he came back from training.

Some of them gave him seductive looks while the rest used their pheromones to attract him but that didn't affect him one bit. Altogether, that group of girls was very off putting. Eventually Jimin got out of his room and went to his parents.

"What took you so long Jimin? Anyways, I have a quest for you. I need you to go to the potion lady in the village and get me this product. I need it at the end of today. Is that clear?" Said Jimin's father.

"But dad...why can't you ask one of the knights to do that? I have training-" he was interrupted.

"I want you to do it and that's final. You can survive being a few minutes late to training. Now off you go." Jimin didn't get a chance to defend his point but it was no use. His father is someone that sticks to his words, almost impossible to change his mind.

Jimin reluctantly took the envelope from the servant and walked out. "Maybe I need a break from being in this castle." Jimin thought. He's been pretty busy these days so a little walk in the village may be the medicine he needs.

As he walked down the dirt path, he could clearly see the drastic change in scenery. Life in a village is calm and peaceful. The morning scene in a village is very different from being in the castle.

There is not much noise or sound, just the chattering of fellow villagers and animals. The air is pure and fresh while birds were chirping in the trees. The farmers and labourers were going to work in the fields in the early morning.

The sight of the crops waving in the wind gave him a wave of relaxation. In the morning light, the water of the river looked clean and sparkling. Some persons were taking bath in the river. Jimin smiled at the children playing in the grass, what fun they must be having. This all seemed so lovely, so amazing.

He was about to go into the potion store but something caught his attention. There, under the cherry blossom tree was a young boy. He was taking a nap but wow, was he handsome. "Never have I seen such beauty..." said Jimin, completely forgetting his task and began walking over to the tree.

The person was sleeping peacefully under the shade of the majestic tree. His hair laying gently on his face, covering part of it while his lips was parted. Soft snores was heard, Jimin couldn't resist this cute scene and smiled. It's as if the person could feel himself being in the presence of another and woke up.

"Uhm...hi? C-can I help you?" He asked while stretching his arms out and rubbing his eyes cutely. "Darn...why are you so cute?" Jimin thought. He didn't realize that he was staring at the boy without saying a word until the person stood up and waved his hand infront of his face. "U-uh...sorry. Do you want to walk with me? I know it's pretty odd but will you?"

Once the sleepy boy focused his eyes, he realized whom he was talking to. "Oh...no." Jungkook gulped, he knew he shouldn't have slept here but he was so tired, body drained of energy. Thank the heavens for this bracelet because it seems to be working, Jimin doesn't recognize his scent.

"Sure!" Replied Jungkook trying his best to play it off cool. They both walked off to the direction of Jimin's private garden, Jimin completely forgetting why he's actually in the village in the first place.

He crumpled up the paper and pushed it into his pocket while directing this cutie to his little happy place. Once they have arrived, Jimin opened a small gate and behind it revealed a gorgeous little surprise.

There was a mini fountain surrounded by beautiful cherry blossom trees, a wide range of flowers and a bench. Jungkook's jaws dropped. "Haha come on." Jimin pulled him into the garden. They walked on the path provided and sat on the bench, inhaling the fresh air which smelled of flowers.

"Oh how rude of me not of introduce myself. You probably know me already though...i'm prince Park Jimin. Nice to meet you and how about you?" He asked, not knowing Jungkook was to busy staring at Jimin's lips to hear him speaking.

"You good?" Asked Jimin. He shook his head and laughed. "Sorry, my name is Jungkook. Now that we're introduced...why did you bring me here Jimin?"

"You don't like it here?" Pondered Jimin.

"I do! I do! It's just...i'm just a peasant and you're...you know...the prince. I'm just surprised you took me here, even beyond amazed that you talked to me." Replied Jungkook.

What Jungkook said was right, it was odd of Jimin to bring him here but could you blame him though? When you see a beautiful and handsome person, would you miss the chance?

"You looked like a nice person and I wanted to get to know you more. Well...only if you want to." Jungkook didn't know what was this strange new feeling he was getting in the pit of his stomach.

Was it because he didn't eat breakfast? Was he tired or was it because of being in the presence of Jimin. His caramel body glowing in the sunlight, his beautiful eyes, plump lips, oh how lucky he found himself to be. He may need to have a chat with his brother later.

"So...what would it be? I...I could take you out of here if you don't want to be around me. I get it..." said Jimin. "Oh no no! I would love to get to know you better."

Jimin smiled, he doesn't know what his mind and heart was telling him . They both stayed in the garden, laughing and goofing around while getting to know eachother. Jungkook got to see a side of Jimin that many people wouldn't get the chance to witness.

Will Jimin notice that this was the wolf that he saw by his pond? Will Jungkook get to find out what these new feelings are? Who knows what will happen but will it happen for the good or bad cause?