switch

YAYAY HI GUYS NEW PART LETS GET RIGHT INTO IT (lets get right into the video😊/j)

dom/bottom: george
sub/top: dream

plot:  dream was messing around on amazon with sapnap looking at certian things when sapanp dared him to buy some, what he didnt realize was that george would be home the day they arrived yet he wouldnt.

kinks/included: sex toys, petplay, praising, degrading, aftercare

dream and sapnap were on a discord call together while dream was scrolling through amazon, "search up sex toys dream", sapnap laughed out. "sapnap, why the fuck would i do that", dream playfully bit back, "why not? could be helpful dream, you never know!". dream eventually gave in after a few minutes of convincing from sapnap.

dream typed "sex toys" in the search bar then pressed enter, him and sapnap giggling through the stupidity of it. the two searched and found a few that caught their eye, (sapnap may or may not have bought a few for himself on his own as well) dream purchased them then they kept searching amazon whilst forgetting all about the sexual purchases they made.

(btw sapnap didnt pay, nor does he live with dream & george)

a few hours later when george had gotten home, dream got off the phone with sapnap and went to greet his boyfriend, like a puppy when their owner comes home. "hi baby!" dream said excitedly to george, "hi dream! i missed you, whatd you do while i was gone?" george asked while setting the groceries he just got on the counter. "i just called sapnap and we messed around" dream answered, the purchases he made still not crossing his mind whatsoever.

TIME SKIP: when the toys arrive :) (aka a few weeks later)

dream was out running errands that george didnt want to do, while george was finishing up cleaning the house and editing his latest video. he was in the living room, about to sit down and relax when the doorbell rung. george groaned quietly before walking over to the door and seeing an amazon package, he took it inside with slight suspicion and confusion. he figured dream must have ordered something since he doesnt remember ordering anything.

he wondered what was inside the package, he also questioned why dream hadnt told him he ordered anything. he decided that dream didnt have anything to hide since they tell each other everything, plus hes extremely nosy, so he chooses to open the package after he grabs a knife from the kitchen and brings the items to him and dreams room.

(QUICK POV SWITCH CUZ DRAMAA/j)
*dreams pov*

im out running errands for george when i get a notifacation on my phone, i pull it out and check the notifacation, "your package has arrived.", i dont remember ordering anything so i open the message and check the pruchase order, oh fuck.

(BACK TO 3RD PERSON POV)

george plops down on the bed with the medium sized package and starts slicing the tape off, once he gets it off he grabs the bag on top and doesnt bother looking at the label since hes going to open it either way. he rips it and his mouth hangs open when he sees what it was, a lime green collar attatched to a black leash with a heart shaped tag that has the words "good boy" ingraved into the metal.

georges face goes a deep crimson color just imagining why dream bought this and what hed look like in it, he places it back in the bag it was in and reaches for the next thing in the box which happend to be a cock ring and a cock vibrator. just looking at the items and imagining dream with them on is turning him on extremely, so extremely that he doesnt even hear the front door opening and closing.