Chapter - 01

In Yiling

It was night time. Inside a room of an inn in Yiling, the Second Jade of Gusu Lan Sect could be seen. He seemed to be relax and lost in thoughts.

Lan Wangji was sitting on a bathtub while bathing. He was rubbing his body with a scented soap. He was delicately cleaning his body but stopped when his hand touched the mark on his collarbone. He started to caressed the dark red mark and a small smile adored his face.

The dark red mark on his collarbone was Lan Wangji's mating mark. His alpha Wei Wuxian marked him when they first made love after their wedding.

Every mated alpha mark their omega on the neck but Wei Wuxian marked his omega Lan Wangji on his collarbone because their marriage was a secret. They didn't want anyone to find about it so they just mark each other on their collarbone so that they could easily hide the mark.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian's mating mark was dark red colour. People said the colour of the mating mark indicate how much your mate loves you.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian loved each other very much that's why the colour of their mating mark was dark compared to others which made them feel more secure about each other's feelings.

Lan Wangji stared at his matting mark and sighed. He never thought he would fall in love with someone and secretly married him. He never thought he would be in a marriage where he couldn't stay with his alpha for years. It's not that he didn't want others who was his alpha, he wanted to scream to the world saying that Wei Wuxian, the powerful Yiling Laozu is his alpha, his mate, his husband, his everything. But he couldn't do it because his alpha didn't want others to know about it which made him very sad.

Lan Wangji didn't know what happened to Wei Wuxian that he changed. He didn't know what did he do wrong which cause Wei Wuxian to distance him from himself. Wasn't he Wei Wuxian's omega? Then why didn't Wei Wuxian wanted to stay with him?

A lone tears escaped Lan Zhan's eyes thinking all of those. He quickly wiped his tears and smiled sadly staring at the dark mark on his collarbone. The mark was his only comfort that Wei Ying still loves him.  He still have a place in Wei Ying's heart.

Lan Zhan still remembered the day he first saw Wei Ying and fall in love with him. He still remembered how his heart was beating like crazy when he first saw Wei Ying standing at the entrance of Cloud Recesses with his Clan members.

Lan Zhan just heard about love at first sight but never experienced himself. But the moment he saw Wei Ying, he knew he was done. He fall in love with the biggest flirt of the cultivation world.

Lan Zhan heard about Wei Ying. Not only him, everyone knew Wei Ying for his flirting, arrogants and skills.

Lan Zhan felt like Wei Ying would never love him back as he was flirty and might not want a stable relationship.

But which Lan Zhan didn't know that Wei Ying also fall in love with him the moment he saw Lan Zhan coming towards the entrance of Cloud Recesses. Just like Lan Zhan, Wei Ying also didn't expect his feelings to return as Lan Zhan was the second jade of Gusu Lan Sect, the only male omega of Gusu Lan Sect while Wei Ying was just a head disciple of Yunmeng Jiang Sect. So, he just drop the idea to confess him love or court Lan Zhan.

But the fate had another plan, when Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan at the rooftop when he came back from Caiyi Town with the invitation card, he was mesmerized by Lan Zhan's beauty. He was also impressed with Lan Zhan's skills which was the same level as his. That's it, Wei Ying changed his mind and decided to court Lan Zhan silently. He wanted to give him a chance and confess to Lan Zhan. He already made a plan, if Lan Zhan rejected him then he would plead the omega to not tell anyone about it so that his reputation didn't damage.