Chapter - 53

Wei Wuxian was staring at Nie Huiasang and Lan Wangji with an expressionless face. He was feeling jealous seeing Lan Wangji and Nie Huiasang talking freely with each other.

In the morning, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji went to the tomb to investigate. After that, Nie Huiasang suggested them to stay one more day in Unclean Realm and Lan Wangji agreed with it as he had to discuss something about business with Nie Huiasang.

Now, all of them were having dinner, Nie Huiasang prepared Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Wei Xie Yun and Shi Ying's favourite food.

"A-Yun, take some more beef. I know it's your favourite." Nie Huiasang said as he put some beef cary on Xie Yun's bowl.

"Thank you, Uncle Nie." Xie Yun said with a smile.

Wei Wuxian felt a bitter feeling on his heart. He missed major part of Lan Wangji and Xie Yun's life. He noticed that Lan Wangji and Nie Huiasang became closed which made him jealous. He also noticed that he knew very little about Xie Yun while Nie Huiasang knew almost everything about his son.

"Wei Ying, why are you spacing out?" Lan Wangji asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Nothing, Lan Zhan." Wei Wuxian said while shaking his head and forced a smile.

Lan Wangji didn't believe what Wei Wuxian had said. He understood that something was bothering Wei Wuxian. But he decided to talk about it in private.

"Lan Zhan, here it's your favorite vegetable cary." Wei Wuxian said and put some vegetable cary on Lan Wangji's bowl.

Wei Wuxian didn't talk much at the rest of the dinner. He quickly finished his dinner.

When everyone finished dinner, they went back to their respective rooms. Wei Wuxian also went back to his room without Lan Wangji as Nie Huiasang and Lan Wangji had something to discuss.

Lan Wangji wanted Wei Wuxian to accompany him but Wei Wuxian declined as he didn't want to feel more jealous while see Lan Wangji and Nie Huiasang talking together. So, he went back to his room alone.

When Lan Wangji entered inside the room, he found that Wei Wuxian just finished bathing.

"Wei Ying." Lan Wangji called Wei Wuxian who was tying his outer robe.

"Ah, Lan Zhan, your are back." Wei Wuxian said and Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"Then take a bath. I will go and check on A-Yun." Wei Wuxian said and left from there before Lan Wangji could say anything.

Lan Wangji sighed as he saw Wei Wuxian left from there. He decided to bath and talked to Wei Wuxian when he came back.

____________________________________

Xie Yun was trying the hairpins which Shi Ying bought for him. Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door.

"A-Yun, it's me." Wei Wuxian said from outside of the room.

"Coming." Xie Yun said and went to opened the door.

"Did I disturb you?" Wei Wuxian asked and Xie Yun shook his head.

"No, baba. Come in." Xie Yun said and Wei Wuxian nodded his head as he entered inside Xie Yun's room.

"Wow, what are you doing with so many hairpins?" Wei Wuxian asked while pointing at the hairpins which was kept on a low table.