6: Sash is comin' over-pt1

"Okay class today we are picking partners for the Health project. All the information will be on google classroom... you can start it in class but it will be due on Friday. You might have to put extra work into it by going to meet up with them privately. "

YESSS WE GET TO PICK PARTNERS!!

Me and Eren make eye contact reassuring that we will be partners. But before it can happen Sasha butts in.

"Hey kasa!! Be my partnerrr!!" What do i look like by saying no. I gave Eren a sad look trying to show him that 'im sorry' feel.

"Of course Sash."

I looked around to see who picked who... Connie is with Jean, Eren with Armin and Annie along with Reiner. I'm kinda sad I couldn't be with Eren. We started our project and wanted to make it super cute. We took all period just making the slides aesthetic along with headlines. The bell rings for us to leave.

As me and Sasha started to walk the halls.

"Hey can I come over tomorrow so we can finish the project?"

NOT AT MY HOUSE PLEASE..

"Uh can it be at your house?"

"My parents grounded me from inviting people over after the party. So I have to go to yours."

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck-!

"Let me ask- my auntie?"

I did not text my aunt..

EREH~

Me- EREN THIS IS URGENT.

Ereh~- WHAT??

Me- SASH WANTS TO COME OVER FOR THE HEALTH PROJECT CAUSE SHE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE OVER TO HER HOUSE ANYMORE

Ereh~- Mika, it'll be okay... Just tell her she can come and i'll hide out in my room and stay silent.

Me- Okay, i trust you Eren.

Ereh~- you can always trust me Varie...

"AUHHH SASHA WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU SMILING??"

Shit.

"Uh well my aunt said you can come over tomorrow."

"YAYYYY~"

Sasha hugged me in tight.

This isn't gonna end out well..

Lunch-

I was walking to lunch with Eren as he was talking to me about tomorrow.

"Well it's gonna be hard for us to keep quiet tomorrow.."

Huh?

"Why? I thought you said you would be quiet."

"Well Armin is coming over the same night. He's in fact sleeping over."

"Well it's just Armin so tell him and try to maybe be quiet."

"I'll do whatever you say Mika.."

He needs to stop making comments like that. It makes me blush like hell.

Sasha came up to me and Eren in the lunch line.

"Hey Mika, can I actually sleepover at your house?" Me and Eren gave each other a look.

Eren whispered to me, "yes".

"Uhm, yeah you can sleep over."

This is gonna be a fucking problem.

(today's chapter was so short and boring i apologize!!)