19: Road Trip- Again.

Things were so awkward. It was a strong majority of silence.. Besides when Sasha was talking of course.

Jean was in the front seat with Armin. This time was a little cramped because Annie was with us. Because of this Annie was crushed with Connie and Sasha. I felt so bad for her in that exact moment.

__________

AFTER AN HOUR-

The tension went down and we were all chilling while talking to each other freely.

"Armin, could you pass back the aux?" I asked him politely.

"Yeah." He passed the aux to Ymir, whom gave it to Sasha and then it eventually came to me.

I plugged in my phone as Armin switched it from radio to aux.

I put my playlist on shuffle. My old favorite song came on at the exact moment I put my phone down. Me, Armin and Eren gasped. It led everyone else to be confused on why we were so excited.

"OMG,OMG! Mikasa– Eren– do the thing!!"

Me and Eren used to preform for Armin in our room as this used to be our favorite song for a few months.

The whole car looked back at us.

I started singing... The song was Girls Need Love by Summer Walker Featuring Drake.

I always took Summer Walker's parts while Eren did Drake.

(If you want a full video of them doing this then lmk! I could make one of them singing it on youtube!! Comment if you'd wanna see it. If not then i'll still be showing bits and pieces of the song right now!)

CHORUS-

"GIRLS CAN'T NEVER SAY THEY WANT IT... GIRLS CAN'T NEVER SAY NOW–"

As I continue on with the chorus, I could see Eren getting ready for his part. Armin was laughing in the front seat while everyone else was so surprised that this was coming out of me... The usual not toooo social type.

It's starting to be Drakes verse!

DRAKES VERSE-

Eren was near the start of the verse. "Problems, but everything's all good, my love. Your – – doesn't want smoke with me, nah, no way."

When Eren started thats when everyone started to get REALLY shocked.

"You just need some, someone that's calm and patient. Submission, domination.. Arched back, deep stroke- White wine, weed smoke. That's my best combination. You just need some dick

with no complications...You just need some, you just need some–"

Sasha snatched the phone and paused the song.

"EREN!! WHAT THE FUCK." She started screaming.

"Someone in mind when you said, ARCHED BACK?? DEEP STROKE??? White Wine, and smoking sir?" Annie started to try to tease Eren but no else got it besides Sasha and Armin.

I started laughing so hard that everyone started to look at me as if they were concerned.

"Mika– are you okay?" Eren was the first one to confront me.

"EREN– SHE REALLY JUST CALLED YOU OUT LIKE THAT." I barley even got those words out of my mouth without laughing. Since I was laughing it made Eren laugh, whom made Armin– which made Annie... It was really like a domino affect.

It felt as if everything was okay just then. Almost like nothing had changed, a group of friends... well and my boyfriend of course, but no one needs to know that.