the beginning of the end

It was a monday and school was starting. Markiplier woke up from hbis bed, “yaWN!!” he sat up from his bed and went to his closet which was full of anime scfhoolgirl clothes. He picked a specific schoolgirl outfit “hmm, which one would match my mood?” he then picked one that was black and red. “Ohh, i look so kawaii,” he said to himself. He than ran downstairs to get a piece of toast to shove in his mouth. He then ran out thew door like an anime schoolgirl.

1 hour layter

Markiplier was at his locker trying to get his books ready for school, when all of a sudden he turned around amnd saw his hallway crush. Sonic. Sonic was the most popular man in school. He had so many friends., SO MANY FRIENDS. He even has W RIZZ cause of girls fallinhg for him.
“Oh gosh, i am too unpopular for him,:” ,arkiplier said. Markiplier than battered his eyes at sonic. Sonic turned to look at him, and walked up to him.
“Hey mark,” sonic bellowed. mark iplier blushed heavily. “H-h–h-h-h-h-i-i-i-i s-s-s-s-s-s-s-ss-sonic” markpliper stuttered out. Sonic fiddled with his quills nervously. “I shidded myself” he whispered.
“Wh-h-h-he-e-e-e–ee–what????” markiplier gasped.
“When i saw you i shit myslef becuause u were hot” sonic blushed. Markipleier shat himself as well because he also thought sonic was hot. “Sonic, i thought you were so hot as well that i also shat myself.” sonic GASPED. “What?! Rwally?!?!” “yes. Now go over there amnd kiss me on my hot mouth. Im feeling romantical~~~~”
Markiplier grabbed sonic by his shirt collar, pulling him into a passionate kiss. Sonic kissed back as he wrapped his arms around markiplier’s neck.
Sonic then gave birth to luigi (from mario)
And then they lived happily eber after .. end