IV-" The Dream"

I had a dream last night, a dream that I'd wish that would come true. The dream was about her.

I woke up, and I have no idea where I am, i get up but still feeling dizzy, and then I go to someone's kitchen, just by the way, I have no idea how. But there you were, in the kitchen, making breakfast, only in your underwear but with one on my long flannels, covering your back. I only recognize you, because you told me that this scenario is your ideal of a perfect couple, I may be dreaming, but I still wanted to make this reality, because, guess what, that's my ideal too.

Anyway, still about my dream, I reached you, and before I can say something you kissed me, like I've never been kissed before, and then you said "good morning love, here's your breakfast", but a got speechless, there's nothing I could say in that moment, because I have frozen from the moment I saw you. I still can believe that I've been with you, or sleep with you, even kissed you. Sorry, I forgot that was just a dream, but let's go on, because I haven't finish my dream.

You, even after waking up, you can look stunning, can find the right words to describe your perfection, I think that I won't ask for my flannel back, because it definitely looks better on you. I was about to wake up, but still remembering you asking me if I love you. I actually, remember every word I say to you, " If I love you? I do love you, more than I can tell, or more than I can describe, more than my heart can feel. Can't imagine my life without you, or even face reality without you. You make me feel like I'm a better person, and when I'm with you, I really wanted to be what you deserve, because in my point of view, you deserve the best in the world, and if I can be the person you gives you what you need, then I'm the most happiest person in the whole world. "

That's how I really feel about Spencer, and I can't even come close to my feelings for her in this text, because all the words in the world can't describe how I feel about her... not even a little bit... Not at all... I'm so crazy about her.

And actually I've never been so alive and so passionate in a long, long time, it's like you are some kind of spell, and I've been caught up in that spell. I'm not a magician, but I'm not afraid to say that we've got some kind of magic. I've never thought than in my whole life I would feel this way. It's not just an attraction that I feel about you, I'm pretty sure it's love. I just want to kiss you, to hold your hand, to push you against the wall and making out with you, or just even look at you, because when I look closer at you, it's like you and me against the world, there's no one else I care about, I only care about you.

I wake up and I realized that everything was just a dream... But between all of my dreams, this one was my favorite of all time, there's no doubt about that. As long I live, I will always remember this dream. And not only this dream, but everything about you. The way you smell, the way you walk, the way how you look at me... I will always remember you... No matter what happens ... I already know you will be the love of my life. And that's the only thing I am sure in my life.