1

"So you're telling me, you want to become king?"

"Yes."

"But you don't have a princess to marry?"

"Mhm.."

"Sorry, Taehyun-ah, but I can't allow you to become a single king. You have to find yourself a queen."

"But daaaad! I don't want to marry a princess!"

"Then go marry a prince!"

"But I-! Wait, what?" The prince looked up at his father in shock.

"That's what I said, my son. Go marry a prince if you don't want a princess."

"Uhm, are you listening to yourself?? Where am I gonna find a prince that likes guys?"

"Ah, so you are gay."

"Dad!"

"What? I'm just saying." King Kang chuckles.

"Well- okay maybe yes I am, but still! Where will I find another prince that likes boys??"

"I know quite a few, actually. Prince Choi Soobin of the North. Prince Choi Yeonjun of the South. And finally, Prince Choi Beomgyu of the East."

"Are all Chois gay??"

"Just choose, my son."

"I'm going with East." Taehyun said, nodding to himself from his choice.

"And why do you choose such a fine young man?" King Kang smiled.

"Because, West side East side didn't know where to, where to go? It's quite obvious actually. He's East and I'm West. Get it now?"

"I do not, my son."

"You're just acting dumb now." Taehyun looked up at him in disbelief.

"It is actually good you chose the Prince from the East. I heard that the North and South princes are actually engaged."

"Then why the heck did you mention them??"

"To see if your odds are actually higher than your mother."

"What's mom gotta do with all this? She's deaaaad." Taehyun huffs.

"And I'm your daaaad. Now come on, we should arrange a meeting with the East Prince."

"Okay! So what's he look like?"

Out of all the kingdoms, prince of the East is the only prince who has never shown his face to the light. The mystery prince.

"You'll see when you meet him." His dad chuckles.

Meanwhile with the East prince.

"Dad.. I don't wanna marry her.." the East Prince pouts, looking out into empty space around them.

Prince Beomgyu was in the middle of getting his father to cancel the wedding plan that was going to take place in just 2 more weeks. They're on a balcony in Beomgyu's room.

"Son, we've been over this. I'm sorry, but I had to find you a queen. A.. good one?" The East king said, patting his son's shoulder.

"You could've literally chosen anyone.. and you chose her?? Dad, me and her are literally enemies. You know this!"

"It is a matter of responsibilities, reputation, and stability, Beomgyu. Can you find someone more suitable to rule our kingdom?"

"No.. but I don't wanna! Find me someone else! Someone.. someone who will actually love me.." Beomgyu whispers the last part, looking up at his father with his watering sad doe eyes.

Feeling himself slowly giving in, King Choi shakes his head and turned away. "I'm sorry, Beomie. But I- I can't.." He then walked away, down the hall towards the throne room.

Angry, the prince ran over to his bed and curled up in his messy amounts of blankets and plushies that weren't his.

Beomgyu broke down into tears.

He really didn't want to marry a person he despised, especially his greatest nemesis. A princess he has known since they were 12. A girl who picked on him for feeling attraction to only guys.

But today would be Gyu's lucky day.

"Gyu! You won't believe who's at the gates right this second!" Hueningkai, Beomgyu's personal servant and best friend, plus the owner of all those plushies, exclaimed just seconds later.

The other sat up on his bed. "Woah, you sound excited like it's someone coming for a playdate." Beomgyu chuckles, wiping his tears and snot away.

"Well of course! He's thE WEST PRINCE!!.." Kai wriggled his eyebrows at the other, making Beomgyu scoff.

"No. There's no way you're trying to set me up with someone again." He huffs, turning away on his side again and shoving his face in with the plushies.

Kai rubs the other's belly. "But Hyung~ It's Taehyun!"

"D-Did you just say Taehyun?!" The prince jumped up off his bed, panicking. "What's he doing here?! He's the West prince?!! Oh my god, what should I wear?? How should I style my hair?? God, HUENING KAMAL KAI HELP ME OUT HEREE!!"

"Shhh, it's gonna be alright, yOuR mAjEstY." Huening giggles, searching through Beomgyu's closet.

"Wait- knowing you, I don't think I wanna get fashion help from you.." Beomgyu eyes him up and down.

"Hey! I'll have you know that my fashion sense has gotten better!"

And he was right. Beomgyu was standing in front of the mirror in basic drip. But, it was not fit for a prince. "Kai. We are meeting a special person from another kingdom, not trying to blend in with the towns people."

"A-Ah.. right.. ehehehe."

He sighs. "It's alright. Let's just get ready, okay? I'll let you be fancy today too! Choose whatever you want from my closet." Beomgyu smiles.

"Oh! Oh! Let's twin!!"

"Yess!!"