19

A few days later, Taehyun and Beomgyu decided they wanna do something adventurous.

"LETS GO DO AN ESCAPE ROOM!!" Beomgyu exclaimed, finally thinking of an idea of what to do.

"I love escape rooms! Okay, okay, let's go!" Taehyun grabs Beomgyu's hand and they run down stairs to the throne room where Beomgyu's dad was.

"Dad! Dad! We wanna go to an escape room!"

"Escape room? Hm.. how about I make one for you?" King Choi suggests.

"Make? That's gonna take a long time though.." Beomgyu pouts.

"Beomie, with the help of many people, they could probably make an escape room for us in under an hour." Taehyun said.

"True.. okay! Let's do it!" Beomgyu decides.

King Choi laughs and got up off his throne chair. "I want everyone in the castle helping to create this escape room. Chop chop, everyone!" He claps.

Every helper in the castle then ran off to make the escape room. King Kang comes in the room looking confused. "What's everyone doing?" He asked.

"They're making an escape room for us!" Beomgyu gleams.

"My idea." King Choi adds.

"Oh really? Can I join? I love escape rooms." King Kang asks.

"Sure! The more help, the easier it'll be." Taehyun says.

"Though, I think with your big brain, we could probably solve the escape room in under 5 minutes." Beomgyu says.

"You're just saying that." Taehyun shyly looked away from the compliment.

Beomgyu giggles and shook his head. "No, I really believe you could do it." He said, clinging onto his arm.

Taehyun smiles at him and ruffles his hair. "Okay then, if you say so."

"I'll be joining you three at the escape room then. Father, son plus boyfriend and boy friend bonding! Yayy!" King Choi jumps happily.

"Yayy!!"

The escape room was just about done. It has been 20 minutes.

"Guysss!" Huening shouts from the stairs, running down quickly. "The escape room is all set!"

"Ah, that's great!" King Kang says, getting off King Choi's throne chair arm. "Come on, son. Time to wake up." He said to the sleeping Taehyun.

"Oh! I'll wake him!" Beomgyu gleams. He leaned over towards Taehyun and boldly kissed him in front of both kings.

Taehyun slowly opened his eyes to meet a loving smile from Beomgyu. He lovingly smiled back at him and sat up with the help of Beomgyu's hands. He then saw the dads with amused expressions.

"Ooo~ Beomie woke the sleeping beauty~" King Choi teased, nudging his son's arm.

"Hehe, yes I did~" Beomgyu proudly responds.

Taehyun giggles and pecks Beomgyu's cheek. Might as well give in to his kisses since their dads already saw them kiss on the lips just now.

"Ack~ My baby's all grown up!" King Kang squeals.

"By the way, the escape room is done." Huening said from behind.

"Oh right." King Choi gets off his throne. "Let's go everyone."

"Okayy!" Taehyun gleams, jumping off Beomgyu's throne chair. Beomgyu jumped off after him.

(Beomgyu's throne is a royal dome chair and is capable of holding two people. King Choi's throne is an arm chair that only holds one person. There isn't any other throne because Beomgyu's mom is dead and Huening gets a stool chair. They're all white with gold lining.)