4

"And what is this?" The East prince asked with all the curiosity showing on his adorable pouty face.

"That one's hazelnut." The West prince answered.

"Ohhh! And this?"

"The best. Macadamia nut." He replied, handing Beomgyu the cookie. "Try it!"

He took a small bite into the cookie. "Nom nom.. it tastes really good. Sweet but not too sweet. I love this." Beomgyu gave the other a shy smile.

"It's my favorite cookie flavor. Tied with melted chocolate chip cookies~" Taehyun hummed, taking a chocolate chip cookie and shoving the whole thing in his mouth.

They left the kitchen with the plate of cookies, now going towards the throne room where they find the Kings and a Queen who looked like she was about to fall apart.

"You can't do this! I told you I want my daughter to be married to your son! The wedding is in 2 weeks, you can't cancel it now that it's been planned!" The Queen shouted, making the two Kings sitting on thrones look at her annoyed.

"Look. Queen. We already told you. We didn't send out any wedding invitations, which means we can cancel anytime we want. You had 4 weeks to send them off, but you didn't. Lazy ass. So obviously i'd cancel the wedding and have my son marry someone he'd actually like." King Choi said, shooing the little lady away.

"Well, you didn't send out any invites either! I can send them right now.. and you'll have no choice but to have him marry my daughter!" The Queen said, proudly smiling.

"Oh, no. Actually, I already made invitations and sent them to every kingdom. You're welcome." King Choi gave her a smug look.

"Not only that, but the wedding is in 2 days. You're welcome." King Kang added.

You should see the look on her face. Priceless.

"Wh- a? You can't do that!" She yelled, walking up closer to the two kings.

"I can and I will. You forced my son to marry your daughter, right? Well, I didn't give you permission to force your kingdom onto my kingdom. I want my son happy, and your daughter wasn't able to give him that." King Choi then clapped his hands. "Guards, please escort this rude bitch out of my kingdom."

"Pfft- yes sir!" The guard grabbed her by the arm and practically dragged her out, with the help of 4 other guards.

Beomgyu and Taehyun bursted out laughing once she left, clapping at Beomgyu's father for doing what he just did.

"That was so cool! Thank you daaad!" Beomgyu exclaimed, running up to the thrones and hugging his dad.

"Anything for you, my son. I'm sorry I even went with that stupid forced marriage thing in the beginning. It was dumb, and I should've just said no in the first place."

"It's okayy~ I still love you." Beomgyu nuzzled his face on his dad's cheek.

Taehyun felt like hugging his dad after seeing Beomgyu hug his dad, so that's what he did. "Look, I'm hugging my dad too." He said, trying to one up Beomgyu for some reason.

"Hehe, that's cute." The other replied, hugging his dad tighter.

"Sooo, is that cookies I see?" King Kang asked, taking a peek at the plate of cookies Taehyun was holding.

"Yup. The one we made before coming here." He answered, showing the cookies to his dad.

They ended up eating all the cookies right then and there, with Beomgyu saving a cookie to give to his best friend who was hiding on the stairs, spying on them.

"I can see you, Kai." Beomgyu giggles, sneaking up behind the younger.

"Eek! You caught me!" The other giggles as well, gasping at the cookie in Beomgyu's hands. "Is that?"

"It's a macadamia nut cookie. I saved it for you."

"Ooohhh myyy gossshhh!! Thank you so much bestieee!!" Huening Kai took the cookie from his hands and ate it quickly. "So delicious.." he said in a dazed way, mouth full.

"Glad you liked it. Taehyun made them with his dad." Beomgyu smiles.

Huening gasped again. "No way. You better tell your man to get over here and MAKE ME MORE OF THOSE COOKIES!! NOWWW!!!"

"Your wish is my command." Taehyun said from behind, startling the both of them.

"Ah! H-Hi!" Huening Kai greets, not expecting the latter to be behind them.

"I can make both of you cookies if you help me." He said, making both Beomgyu and Huening Kai nod rapidly.

"I love helping! Let's do it!" Beomgyu claps.

"Okay, let's go!"

And so, the three of them make their way back to the kitchen to make more cookies since Huening Kai wants them now.