~Chapter 4~

Dear diary,
It's me... Jake is really consistent on adopting a baby boy. I keep saying it's not the right time yet but he keeps saying it is. Is he not happy with Aimee...
He hasn't hit me in a couple days, maybe he's changed. Haha. I doubt it. He asked me again about a baby. I said no and he hit me. Aimee is asleep. He's out drinking. And I'm sitting here waiting for the time that he stops abusing us.
He got home five minutes ago. I got everything out. He still hit me. This time is the last time he will hurt me or Aimee. When he got home he slammed the door and woke Aimee up. I have the bags packed. He hit Aimee. "Daddy stop! Oww OWW MOMMY HELP ME..." Aimee started crying. I pushed Jake away. Ran to Aimee's room. Grabbed bags , threw some extra clothes in them, got in the car and left. I had no place to go. No where I didn't plan it. What has Jake gotten into. I kept driving and driving and driving until I got to motel 6. I got the room for a week. I was still kinda broke so it was hard to work out. Aimee and I have lived on cinnamon buns and junk food since Tuesday.
I ran into someone and he asked me to go out sometime. His name is Niall Horan. Yes he's from one direction. No that's not why I'm dating him. He has someone after him so he came here. He loves Aimee. I lied about Aimee for a couple days, then told him the truth. He still loved me anyway.
It's been two weeks. For some reason Niall checked us out... I freaked out on him. Not knowing that he wanted us to stay with him.
He forgave me.
Jake calls and texts my phone constantly.

Jake: where are you
Jake: tell me now
Me: no
Jake: I'll track you down then.
Me: okay.
Jake: hello. Where are you. I still love you
Me: fuck you.
Jake: do you wanna get beat even worse when I get my hands on you and the stupid kid
Me:
Jake: do you want me to find you and hurt you now or do you wanna come back and only get hit once. Your choice
Me:
Jake: FUCKING ANSWER ME

*jake called ten minutes ago*

*Jake called five minutes ago*
Jake: hello.

I got rid of my phone because he was tracking me. I told Niall what happened and why I was here.
He accepted me even though I was beat.
Maybe guys aren't always like Jake.
Aimee need Niall in her life. She loves him. He loves her and I. I love them.

Love,
Avery Holmes