CHAPTER 1: AND NOW YOU ARE PRONOUNCED AS HUSBAND AND WIFE!

So many things have occured...Your life was a rollercoaster....You suffered so much and had to go though a lot...yet..here you are walking down in the aisle... Wearing the most precious gown dazzled with pearls and precious white stones...Diamonds crested upon your head and body.....So pretty, so magical...so enchanting.....Roses lined everwhere...the crowd in aww seeing your most beautiful presence on this spectacular event...

Yes it is the day you're getting married to your love, William.

But before that.....What happened???

FLASH BACK

After that gruesome night, police investigations occured and eventually the investigations were put to a hault, Willam was not accussed of any charges (luckily) and the pizzeria continued to progress. You finished your masters and now are a CEO of a robotic firm in collab with afton robotics just as u dreamed. Bussiness is going great and you were so proud, so was William watching you his love...growing into an intelligent bussiness women made him so happy. You often wonder about those Four kind souls, Freddy , Chica , Foxy and Bonnie...You had those plush forms with you ..You held them dear.

Sister Location was nearly built up and ready, jus some interiors and animatronics to be done. You were all hyped. While the construction was going on, you and William started planning for your Wedding! 

3 WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING

At the Henry's Household.  Y/N pov

Y/n: " Everything's done excpet for the invites."

You circled it down in your planner, deep in thoughts.

Charolette: "Y/N? Have you decided on the guests who will be attending?"

Y/n: "Yes Aunt! All set! Its not like there are gonna be too many...well all the family i have is you uncle and charlie...The rest who'll be attending are my best friend Ann, Her family and some Bussiness delegates thats it."

Charolette: " Oh Darling,  *Hugs* I'm sure your parents are proud of you y/n...You are such a lovely young woman, I love you Sweetie...Even tho I'm not your mom..I still always see you as my daughter.."

Y/n: " Thanks Aunt..I love you and am grateful for all you have done for me" 

Charlotte: "About your Dress...What do you have in your mind?"

SHIT,  how did i forget about my WEDDING DRESS!!! THE WEDDINGS IN 3 WEEKSSSS!!

Y/n: " I was so busy with the animatronic designs that i completely forgot about that!!! What do i do nowww>>!!!

Charolette: "Dont worry, will head to the boutique tomorrow and get it asap!"

Y/n: "Okay as u say aunt."

And thats how you quickly finished your shopping and finished settling other important aspects of your wedding ..only 2 days left now. William asked you to come with him, and guess what he took you to the famous jeweller and presented you with a custom made diamond jewellery .

Y/n: " * Gasp* William.....Why.......would you..."

You looked down at it..It was marvellous...Several diamonds and pearls placed beautifullly forming an adorning necklace with a large diamond as a pendant(ofc it had to be purple😀)  It also had diamond earring with pearls and a bracelet.

William: "You know y/n...Diamonds are a symbol of light, brilliance,  purity and perfection so I thought it would be a perfect gift to you my love...I would be very happy if you wear them on our wedding day"

You cant help but blush, and become teary..You hugged him tight and said

"I love you much Will"

William: "I love you too Y/n"

PRESENT

And thats how I ended up here to this day...I m so glad....I found love in this world..I never Expected that i would survive....But i made The very villian of this world my love....And i changed him....Its really great ..I m so happy...

You walked down the aisle....smiling and you looked at him..He was very happy, he had the bright smile and his eyes were looking at you with such a charm a and was admiring you as you neared.

You Stood in front of him, With the priest stating the holy words...And here came the moment..You two exchanged rings . The vows were said and you  two are now Husband and Wife!!!

.

.

A/N: Hey guys hope You like it!!! Dont mind the spelling errors i made, enjoyy!!!