CHAPTER 2: OUR 1ST NIGHT

LEMONYY ALERT 🍋✨

Your wedding was done ... You had a niceee after party it was great, everything went perfect and guess what you got yourself drunk.... you are now at Williams house more over you husband's  house- The Platinum Palace... And.... It's your 1st night .... with him....You two got off his car and he is carrying you , bridal style ofc inside.. 

Y/N : "*hic* Hey... A.. fto.. n.... Are.. w. e ... Th.. ere.... Yet..."

William:"Huh? You gonna call me Afton now? U ain't that drunk are you?"

Y/n: "Shushhhhh "  You silenced him with ur finger on his lips ... You looked at him with such a seductive eyes and went close towards his ears...

Y/n "I can't wait for our 1st night together Will.." .... *licks his ear*

He was soooo flustered he froze for a sec flabbergasted... Your words were ringing all over his head. he cud'nt even see you

you smirked 

Y/n"Getting blushy are we .."

Williams pov - What the Hell's wrong with me... why am I so nervous.. ugh my heart is beating so fasttt

William: "H.. hey.... S.. stop.. teasing me alright?"

Y/n "Aww  comon pretty boy.. don't be shyy "

He turn away flustered ... and carried you to his bedroom. 

And there you were in his bed room on a king sized bed...

You layed there looking him and he looking at you and all of a sudden your lips slammed into his.. and you starting kissing him roughly yet passionately.... his tongue exploring ever corner of ur mouth. 

"Mhmmm ~~" you moaned.... His hands went to your hips and he quickly undressed you while u undressed him.....

He the looked at your body... your bare breasts and his hands surveying every curve of ur hips he kissed your neck while you moaned... he bit your neck and gave you a trail of hickeys.... He then found your sweet spot .. he smirked as u moaned louder and as he started attacking it....

"Oh William... ahhh... ~~

William: *Smirks* "How  bout i make you scream ..y/n..." he whispered in your ear sending shivers down your spine... 

He then moved down to your breasts sucking them and licking them while his hand moved slowly towards your woman hood.... he starts to rub rhythmically...

"Ahhhngggg William ahhhh.....Mhmmm~~ 

You were in cloud nine you moaned so hard.... 

William:"I want you to scream My name Y/n.... Moan harder .... "

He then revealed his hard dick ..... You smirked at him and then leaned forward.. 

Y/n: "Will see who's gonna scream who's name now.." .you let out a cheeky grin. 

You slowly bent down and licked his dick ..... from top to bottom and then the head .. circling your tongue all over the tip.. it sent his head spinning ..

William: "Ughgh nghhh y/n...~

You could see him hiding his flustered face... he was enjoying it all

you sucked his dick harder and harder.. ..

he was trying so hard to stay calm but nope he cudnt...

he then grabbed you by your hair. flopped you on the bed 

William:"Now it's my turn bby gurl Daddy's gonna take good care of you now .. ~

and without prior. notice he trusted his dick all the way into you

You screamed his name so loudd ..... and there you felt him in you .. that pleasure was unreal..

"AHhhhhHhaa WILLL Nghhhhhahh~~~

He held you by your throat and started thrusting harder and harder.. while ur moans became louder and louder...

William - "Yea y/n scream my name...." 

Willam aHhhhh Nghhhhh oh my god ahh ..~~

you came all over his dick and he came in you.....

Your starting blacking out in all that pleasure ... 

it was such a great day and a greattt night. 

.

           *** end of ch 2**

.

A/N -  Hey all hope you liked this one ..Don't mind the flaws... had to spice it up lol hope you guys have a great week ahead bye! 

Love,  Susan ❤️❤️