Chapter 7 | Hogwarts house cup

Warning: NSFW spicy content

Today was the day of announcement of the results of the house cup this year. Ravenclaw was ahead of our Slytherin house, and then was Hufflepuff and Gryffindor at the bottom. We all had been expecting the victory of the Ravenclaws and rave afterparty when it would be all finished with a general celebration.
The students had gathered in the dining hall. The tables were full with food, it was like a feast from fairy tales. Everybody was actively chatting with each other. I was sitting right in between Ominis and Sebastian. We were really sleepy after our different but interesting nights. I was wondering what was Sebastian reading yesterday after we came back from our date with Ominis in the forbidden forest.

"Was he trying to learn some new dark spells or was he looking for another dark stuff as usual?" Somehow, I was absorbed by those thoughts and worried about my friend when professor Black interrupted my thoughts.

"Attention, students! Today I will announce the winner of the house cup! But first I want to congratulate all of you about finishing another school year!" Cheers and whistles filled the room.

"According to our scoreboard the winner will be..." He didn't finish the sentence because professor Weasley approached the speaking table.

"Sorry to interrupt you professor but I wanted to add some additional points to certain houses due to new circumstances." She said and started speaking more loudly with a flick of her wand. Professor Black made a few steps back to let Weasley speak more freely.

"First of all, I want to reward Hufflepuff house another 100 points for saving a lof of species this year from poachers, especially Poppy Sweeting, you've made a tremendous job during all of these fights and the school owns you a big debt for saving those creatures!" Hufflepuffs started clapping and cheering Poppy all together.

"But! As well, Slytherins have made an enormous job with dealing with some ashwinders and Rookwood loyalists even though it was dangerous for them, I'm especially proud of Dari Goldstein for saving the wizarding world from Victor Rookwood. He won't be bothering us anymore and I suppose the ministry of magic is already wondering about your future job there as an Auror!" She glanced at me and windked. I somehow, in return, swallowed with some anxiety on my face. Now everybody was staring at me with wonder, somebody jealously, others with disguise, especially gryffindors, they were the most furious.

"For this I will give Slytherin house 200 more points!" She said and went back to her table with professor Garlic. Everybody started whispering around who's going to win the house cup today, as the scoreboard was not precise anymore.

"Well, now the winner of the house cup is SLYTHERIN!" Said professor Black and with a flick of his wand changed the colors and flags of the dining room to emerald green. All slythering students began to cheer and hug each other. Other houses were just clapping absentmindedly. And after a couple of minutes everyone pounced on the food and started celebrating our victory.