Single Mum (3/4) || 24

important notice!!

if you don't wanna see aera pregnant i suggest you skip this chapter and read the "abortion" one instead. there's not really any use of you reading this chapter because aera's gonna agree to have the baby and things will start getting happy, which i know will bug you. so yeah, please don't stay here just to say how wrong their decision is. i get your point and i respect it, which is why i made two endings of this series. so yeah, see you on the abortion part if you don't support this pregnancy? ✨✨

those who are staying, happy reading! i hope you like the interaction coming up 😌✨❤️

_____

aera didn't think it would be this hard to confront her friends about the news. it's been a week full of self consolidation, constant assurances that she'd be fine and a few panic attacks anyway. so she might as well risk it more and just spill the beans to her friends too. how wrong can it possibly go? they shouldn't really have a reason to be mad, other than what's considered for the sake of their platonic love, however for some reason the thought of telling jake about her pregnancy makes her nervous.

it's not like he wouldn't support her or won't understand her situation. he would. but that didn't lessen the sense on uncertainty that kept weighing her shoulders down. she sits in the backyard of the mansion— yes they moved to the mansion, since aera said that she couldn't stand being alone during the pregnancy and didn't want her child to grow up alone, without anyone to play with and without any elders' support. jungkook was already in the mansion ever since he married, he brought sana with him to the mansion, claiming to live there rather than abandoning it for a three bedroom apartment. he wanted his child to grow up where he grew up with his siblings.

aera's wish to stay together made him more than just happy, and eventually haewon and jimin decided to move in as well for their family bond and a chance to experience how it might feel to live with a big family. so now the jeon siblings along with their respective little families combined together in the prestigious mansion of memories, happiness, health and wealth, to form one big, joint family— under the name "jeon".

the kids, jiwon and jieun are happy to be here, finding the huge space joyous to play and run around, often making the elders chuckle, especially when jieun would frown and try her best to climb up the stairs for back in the apartment where they lived, stairs weren't something she crossed paths with. jiwon would play soccer with jungkook and jimin in the backyard even go skinny dipping in the pool sometimes, then get scolded by his mother for being naked.

aera felt home in the mansion, but felt warm and relaxed seeing jimin's kids playing around the way she remembered herself playing. how jimin would have to remind her to be careful every now and then and yet she would do as she pleased just for the sake of fun, enjoying the way jimin would chase her around to feed her sometimes or get her ready for school. the little scoldings, laughs, jokes, and most importantly the hugs and kisses at every turn of the mansion, made aera smile, happy with her decision of coming back home with her brothers specifically.