1 「C O M F O R T I N G」2

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑, Jacob couldn't help the proud smirk that had developed on his face as he noticed the smile that never left the girl's face

Even when he had told her that he'd ripped her shirt beyond salvaging the smile never left her face, especially when the boy had pulled his sweatshirt out and put it on her.

Because as the sweatshirt was put over her, Catherine was quickly engulfed in Jacob's manly scent and cologne, causing her insides to just about squeal.

"Alright Bunny hold on a second," Jacob said as he helped the girl sit down at one of the tables near the front of the cafe. "I have to go grab the keys so I can lock up behind us."

"Mmmhmm." Catherine hummed happily as she nodded her head with her eyes closed before the girl laid said head down on the table in front of her.

Honestly, Catherine couldn't understand why she was so tired after they had sex, that didn't usually happen to her as she had sex with anyone else.

Maybe it was because she hadn't had sex in a while, hopefully, her stamina would kick in the next time they were together; she would love to go multiple times with Jake.

"Adorable Bunny." Jacob commented as he watched the girl lay her head on the table before he walked over to the counter where he saw a note and a set of keys.

Quickly the boy picked up the note to read it.

'𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.' Was the first line of the note and reading it almost immediately caused Jacob's heart to leap out of his chest.

Up until now, he had forgotten that the woman was still out here when they started messing around with each other, and as he read that part he glanced back at a dazed Catherine.

She was loud when they were back there, he was honestly proud of it.

'𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝, 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦.' Reading this line Jacob couldn't help but let out a sigh, the woman was like a Mother to him.

Who would want their Mother to hear them having sex with their very new girlfriend, in the back of their shop?

'G𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐨𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞.'