chapter 2

Rishi's pov
"Aakriti!!! " I quickly went to her who was sitting on bench alone and and weeping very badly.
I sat on my knees in front of her but before I could touch her she noticed my presence" Sh- shiv " With a snap she hugged me. My heart clenched by looking at her condition. I can't see any tear in her eyes. She is a very delicate like a petal. I cannot bear the pain when she cries.

Oh my god what a cringe!!!
Seriously Rishi!!

I moved my hand lovingly from her hairs.
"what happened, riti. Do someone said something wrong. Or did - Wait " I found a red patch on her right cheek, breaking our hug I caressed her cheek by my thumb. She hissed making a drop of tear fall from my eyes.

" Who did this? " I asked her softly looking in her eyes.
She shook her head. Ik she will not tell. And this is what I hate . I am there to protect her but she is not telling me who is hurting her. And that's what made me angry.

Insted of telling me she again hugged me clutching my shirt making me hold her by her waist.
When I heard footsteps arriving in our direction.

" Aakriti, here Svalpa nīru kuḍi " ( drink some water)
Aakriti didn't left me. Not even glanced at her.

" Priya, who did this? Why?" I asked priya her best friend. Who is always with her.

" Rishi I'll tell u but first make her drink some water plz " I nodded and took the bottle from her and made aakriti drink water though she refused but i insisted and sat beside her on bench.

She kept her head on my shoulder and i held her hand in mine. Caressing the back of her hand with my thumb and i kept other hand on her shoulder trying to soothe her.

I actioned Priya to tell me what happened.

" Rishi actually when we reached school. Everything was okay. Even we checked our results. And u know what Aakriti got 97.8% " She said

"What!!!???? "

I am shocked I mean my IQ level is more than Aakriti. When I was in 10th i scored 96.4% . How is that possible though there is little difference but still 0.5% difference also matters. But wait

"So what, that's why she is crying or what? But still u didn't told me who slapped her? " I asked her still confused about whole situation.
Instead of answering me she send death glares.

When I felt soft fingers on my palm . Ik it's Riti.
"What happened, riti? "
"Shiv, it's not completed . Kaniṣṭha avaḷannu pūrṇagoḷisalu biḍi her speech. " ( atleast let her complete )

" Ahh is it so. Continue continue " I controlled ny laugh but still she is not saying anything. So I kept a neutral face, but she is not saying anything again.

" Priya I am sorry. Now plz tell me. "
" No I am not going to " She looked aside telling us she is angry.

But do she know she is playing with Rishi Shrivastav. I mentally smirked and said.

" So should I tell Neil everything -"
I got cutted by one kind of unknown animal who came from don't know which planet but can survive on earth.

Hearing his voice, Aakriti sat straight. But not left my hand. Even I am not letting it go.

" What are u going to tell me, Rishiiiii" It's Neil pillai, one of our childhood friend and a part of my football team.

" None of ur business,Neelam" Priya quickly replied, clearly giving her attendance.

" Ohh so paro is also here!! " I rolled my eyes on his statement.
Wtf yaar Paro!! Who keeps Paro as a Nick name. She is having such a beautiful name Priya. Look at me and Aakriti. She calls me Shiv and i call her Riti. Perfect! Isn't it?