|

Izuku has always been a curious boy, interested in what lies behind those dense trees. Although his mother always said that it was dangerous to go out of his village.
"_Izuku, it's too dangerous out there for vampires as small as you"_ they said.
One day at an early age he decided to find out for himself.
It was noon and his village was supposed to be sleeping, he had to be cautious with the bats that surrounded the forest, well they were not simple bats.
Before leaving his small house he put on a small black robe.
---
Izuku found himself walking through the village watching for the slightest sound.
Once he saw that he could get out of the village he ran into the trees and got lost among them.
He walked cautiously avoiding making any sound, he walked for a few minutes before he could observe the hot and uncomfortable sunlight again.
His mouth opened a little when he could observe giant creatures flying through the air, he took slow steps observing the landscape and earning a few strange looks from the villagers.
He gave a big smile, some people who caught a glimpse of him were frightened when they saw his small but sharp fangs.
He let out a small smile and ran towards a small pasture.
He didn't notice when a small group of children approached him.
"Hey! Who are you!" Izuku turned his head and met an ashen blond "Um..." The freckled one didn't utter a word
Ash grabbed a rock, the two boys behind him smiled.
"I've never seen you around here before! What do you want!" The blond continued
Izuku opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by multiple rocks being thrown at him
"Monster!" shouted the ashen blond as he threw stones along with his two lackeys.
Izuku fell on his butt as he tried to protect himself with his arms.
The three boys in front of him laughed
"Izuku!" a male voice called out from the forest, the three boys noticed but didn't stop
"Hey you brats! Let go!" The boys shouted and ran off
"Izuku you're in big trouble!"
----
*Years later*
A freckled boy was running in the middle of the night.
The village was alive, lights and fireflies illuminated the scenery
"Hey Midoriya! How's your mom!" a man asked, Izuku blushed "She's fine!" he said somewhat nervously, he continued on his way watching how all the families were having fun in what they called 'the bloody festival'.
Suddenly he stopped in his tracks, he could hear small noises coming from the forest.
He turned his gaze and suddenly an explosion erupted in the forest behind him.
"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" A man came out of the dust
Everyone screamed, women, children and men threw themselves to the ground covering their heads.
"NO ONE TRY TO ESCAPE!"
Izuku looked up and saw how some houses were on fire, he started to run "GET HIM!" He heard behind him
He could hear armor behind him moving.
When he reached his destination, he fell to the ground.
His mother...
HIS MOTHER! .... HIS HOUSE WAS ON FIRE!
He sniffed the air, his mother's strong scent was gone.
He got up wiping some tears that were falling from his face, he took small steps until he heard something.
Oh no
He looked at his chest, a silver bullet had been pierced through his chest, he coughed up blood.
He had been lucky that the bullet had missed his heart "Stop!" He heard a thick voice behind him
He started to run ignoring the pain in his chest, it was night, he could take advantage in the forest, the vampire bats would help him, he also knew that maybe they couldn't see in the dark
He ran into the dense trees and lost sight of the guards.
He looked everywhere trying to find escape, he was startled when he saw the corpses of some bats on the ground
"STOP!" Another sound, a silver bullet pierced his right leg.
He ran until he could smell humans in quantity.
He came out of the forest full of blood
He ran as far as he could to an alley and fell to the ground, his eyelids were heavy then he fainted
-----
The damn witch had sent him to guard the dragon fort tonight, damn it, it was the middle of the night and he couldn't close his eyes, after all the Todoroki kingdom was on the prowl.
Katsuki walked in circles while kicking small stones, he stopped when he heard a knock inside an alley.
He walked slowly as he drew his sword and used his blast magic to illuminate his path.
He slowly entered the alley holding his sword high up he aimed to kill any intruders.
He was startled when he saw a boy, no bigger or smaller than himself, apparently bleeding, he saw the boy's green hair.
It looked familiar, the only person he knew with green hair was Aunt Inko, he never knew if she had any family, but he also remembers that boy who was teased about his fangs when he was no more than 10 years old.
He moved the boy with his foot, yep he was that boy
(This shit is so short)