6

It has been 1 week since Izuku arrived at the castle, his routine since then has not changed, the dragon never leaves his hair, he has classes every night along with Hawks, although sometimes during the day he stays reading some historical books.
---
Izuku was sitting on a chair in the open air, he had his umbrella over his person and on his soft hands he had a book, the little dragon was perched on his head.
"Hey Deku, what are you doing?" Katsuki approached Izuku, the freckled boy smiled at him "You must not be sleeping?" Katsuki continued "Hmm, I'm not sleepy" Yawning, Katsuki sat down next to him, the dragon started screeching at Izuku's head "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DAMN DRAGON!" Katsuki jumped out of the chair, Izuku covered his ears "I'm leaving" He stood up "Deku it's been a while since I-" He was interrupted by the dragon jumping on him.
Izuku just walked away leaving the dragon aside.
---
The freckled boy entered the castle being greeted by the castle workers, he closed his umbrella.
He walked lazily towards the library to leave the book on its shelf, he was about to open the gigantic door until a sound called his attention, it seemed to be the sound of an eagle, suddenly his mind went to a memory, memory? Remember something that never happened? Izuku hit his head
The bloodied hands of a small boy.
Death, pain, a mysterious feeling of power flowing through his body.
He hit his head harder as a horrible beeping sound went through his ears "SHIT!" He slammed his head against the wall, the sound faded away as well as the vision.
He rubbed it gently and opened the door, he was lucky no one had seen him, he walked deliberately through the library looking for the shelf to put the book on, when he found the history section he walked over, he stood on his tiptoes to put his book down, when he put it down he sighed slightly.
He started to walk towards the door again, but something caught his attention, it seemed to be a book lying in a corner.
He approached slowly being careful not to stumble due to the tiredness that invaded him, when he got close enough he bent down and grabbed the book, it was in a strange language, a language he had never seen before, he walked to a nearby table with a chair, he sat down slowly and began to examine it.
Books full of this language
An old man writing in ink in a strange book
Izuku this time let his mind wander.
Men speaking in a foreign language, it sounded like Latin, but it wasn't Latin
Old men, strange letters, strange languages, which apparently he could understand
Books written in strange languages that described pain, death, blood
...
"Izuku.." Izuku complained "Izuku.." Someone called out again, Izuku opened his eyes "Eh?" His arms had gone numb, he lifted his head "You fell asleep in the library" Izuku cleared his eyes, apparently it was Mitsuki "How much sleep did I get?" Asked the freckled boy as he stretched his arms "It's been half a day already, Katsuki told me he saw you at noon in the courtyard" He started to think "You've slept long enough, in a few minutes it will be dusk" Mitsuki counted, Izuku stood up suddenly, his arms thundered after the sudden movement, he brought his gaze to the table where he had left the book "Izuku honey, are you okay?" Mitsuki asked "Do you need to keep sleeping?" Izuku shook his head "No" He answered "What are you looking for?"
"T-the book!" Mitsuki smiled after seeing Izuku's desperation, she reached into a pile of books and pulled out the book Izuku had been holding and passed it to him "I put it aside so it wouldn't get in the way" Izuku grabbed the book and made a slight bow "Thank you auntie!" Izuku ran off with the book in his hands, meanwhile Mitsuki was blushing, no one had ever called her auntie in her life
---
Izuku ran down the halls stumbling into Katsuki "Hey Deku" Katsuki grabbed him by his shoulders "Where are you going in such a hurry" The ashen man asked, Izuku frowned and grabbed Katsuki's wrist and pulled him all the way down the hallway to his room
"Kacchan I need your help" Izuku spoke sitting on the bed, Katsuki sat on the desk chair and put his feet on top of the desk "What do you want?" he put his hands behind his neck, Izuku threw him the book he was carrying "Do you understand something?" Katsuki looked at him and then looked at the book, he grabbed it like it was something disgusting thing and looked at the cover "Hmmm..." He sniffed it "This is new" He said to Izuku "Where did you find it?" He asked as he grabbed it properly and opened it so he could read it "I found it in the library" Izuku replied "I thought I could ask you for help to understand because well you know.... It's a book from your homeland and I thought you would understand it since it was probably a language that was spoken here..?" He said somewhat nervously as he smiled and played with his hands "I'm not calling you old or nerdy.." He looked away, Katsuki groaned as he threw the book on the bed making it bounce "I don't understand anything, I've never seen that language in my life." He began kicking the wall softly
Izuku began to think, if in his memories? He didn't know they were well, hallucinations? No, they can't be, well it doesn't matter, inside them he could understand everything they wrote and spoke, it seemed to be the same language as the book, but when he came back to reality he couldn't understand absolutely nothing from the book.
Katsuki looked at Izuku "Shut the fuck up" Katsuki said but Izuku didn't shut up, Katsuki got up from the chair and approached Izuku grabbing his left cheek "Visions!"Izuku shouted and Katsuki pinched his cheek "Are you high?" He pinched his cheek more "Ouch" Izuku complained, he landed his hand on Katsuki's hand and let his claws fall, scratching him and leaving three fresh marks, Katsuki jumped "Shit!" He held his hand while trying to stop the bleeding "God! What did you drug yourself with!" Izuku ignored him, he instinctively brought his bloody fingers to his mouth "If you were thirsty you could have told me!"
(Making the ref sheet, and forgot to say, Izuku's pants has some dragon marking on them)