Clue # 3

Chapter 25

Von connected the chips they chirped and locked all we need is the third baby slipping in bed with her it's almost over sweetie sorry you gotta go through this ma. She slipped close to him I'm tired. Go to sleep baby Seti snored in a matter of minutes.

He went to the kitchen to get juice he heard Chaos and Tasha bickering low in her room he tapped the door you okay Tasha? Chaos made a bed roll on the floor. Yeah nigga she good. Tasha? Yes thank you Von. He closed the door shaking his head.

Von closed his eyes by the fire place a memory came to him Won was in someone's office he was riffling through paperwork. Won picked up a document confidential was stamped in red across the page. Von stood behind him reading the paper he watched Won walk in circles upset at what he read Von was equally upset. He watched Won storm out the office he chased him the twins riding in his car in the memory of his mind. Won stopped the car banging the wheel angry at what he read.

Calm down Won you are never good when you're angry brother breathe. Won closed his eyes inhaling and exhaling meditating himself to a settled state.  Good big bro now think who can be behind this? Von knew Won could not hear him but his spirit was there and he hoped Won could sense him in some strange way.

Won held the last chip part in his palm he looked out the window and around the car he put it in his pocket. Pulling out Won went to see Angela hey mom I need something out my room. Go it is as you left it. Won went to his room opened the door looked at his bookshelf and closet the memory ended.

Von woke from the memory to the fire out and rain pounding on the windows. He pushed the curtain back staring outside at rain drops bouncing off the wood porch Won and Von together without nails. He recalled teasing Won that it would fall apart in a year without nails it never did.

They rigged the cabin together for assassins and built every room of the four bed cabin. The twins built every farm door and installed a double farm sink. It was thier project making them closer then they already were. Von grinned there was no time to mourn he needed answers.

Seti hugged Von from behind good morning sweetheart. Hey baby. I got good news and bad news which one you want first? The good news Von. I know where the last chip is. Great! The bad bae? He chuckled its at your mother in laws house.

Fuck! Yeah Set haha. Lets get it over with. Seti knocked on Tasha's door when there was no answer she pushed the door slow and easy. Tasha was on the floor with with Chaos. They were completely dressed she was wrapped in his arms in front of the fire place. Pssbt! Tasha opened her eyes to a smiling Seti. We gotta go she whispered. Tasha nodded Set closed the door.

Chaos? I heard her footsteps when she greeted Von. Dang. Asguard training Won made the floorboards so when people walk on them the weight shifts the boards see. He placed her hand on a board Set was walking on
feel it? Tasha grinned yes. Now feel here that's Von. Two boards with pressure to hitters.

Tasha grinned we okay now baby? Not yet I have to trust you again I think you are still using me. For what baby? I don't know. I guess I have to prove Im not. Yes you do Chaos.

The couples ate breakfast laughing and enjoying good conversation they talked about life in the dome verses out and which was better and what they could not do without from the dome. They laughed at each others simple choices. Tasha said self styling wigs, Seti said auto nail polish pens Von said ab flatner and Chaos said a sugar cane pen.

They chuckled a sugar cane pen? Yeah baby i love sugar you stick the pen in the liquid and bang sweet just right cause you programmed the pen to your taste you can't do without that. They arrived at Angela's.

So this is how a retired Admiral lives JESUS Chaos said grinning at this 15 acre estate. You grew up here Von? Yes Tasha. Rich kids Chaos teased. Von put his finger to the door. Welcome home Von the door opened.

Hello? Angela walked to the foyer hi mom Von kissed his mom you finally come home after cryo sleep how nice of you. He kissed Angela I came to go to my room. Go. Set...he held his hand for her she slipped past Angela. Hello Seti. Angela she walked up the familiar steps with Von. He went to his room.

I thought you said it was in Won's room. Shhhh he went to the closet they walked through a secret  door into Won's room. We need to check his books babe. The couple went to his bookshelf opening every book. Nothing Von.

Wait hand me that year book baby. Von felt the book up he rubbed his finger on the spine he popped his knife cutting it open.

Low and behold it dropped into Seti's lap.

The couple looked up at one another smiling.