5. Too formal

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning, being warm. Hm, it's a warm day today, and my room smells like Namjoon. I opened my eyes, finding myself laying on a chest with arms wrapped around me. My cheek and chest were pressed against-who I soon realise is Namjoon-as my legs and arms wrapped around his firm body. His body was warm, warming up my body too. I looked up at his face, finding him still asleep. Wow, he's so cute.

"I am conscious. Cease your gazing," Namjoon suddenly said, still with eyes closed.

My eyes widened. "Uh, yeah." I gulped and tried to get up.

Namjoon pulled me towards him, making me shocked. "Could we remain in this position for a moment?" he asked. I stayed silent for a moment, shocked and unable to speak. I never imagined him to enjoy my hug that much. In fact, we hugged the whole night. To be honest, I liked hugging him too. Hugging someone, heart against heart, just felt so calming. I have hugged people before, just not the whole night. Although he hadn't hugged someone before in his life, he hugged me very well. His arms hugged me comfortably, wrapping around my whole waist.

I pinched his nipple, making him let go of me in pain, and got up giggling. His eyes burst open as he held his left nipple in pain. I didn't pinch him that hard though. "We have to get on with our day." He looked at me shockingly, making me regret pinching him, so my smile dropped. "Hey, I'm sorry. I pinched you as a joke. I didn't mean to hurt you."

He suddenly let out a cute giggle, easing up my regret. "It is alright." He got up. "Your breath is stinking anyway."

"Excuse me?!" I gasped and frowned before letting out a small laugh unintentionally. "Ugly ass bitch," I mumbled, clicking my tongue and looking away. "Your breath smells bad too," I lied, knowing goddamn well his breath smells nothing.

"I am aware of that. We have just awaken," he said, making me look at him and almost drop my jaw. I never thought the one and only prince would be this bold!

"I see you are getting quite comfortable with me, hm?" I asked, smirking.

"Go brush your teeth!" he ordered, changing the topic as his cheeks turned slightly red.

"Tell me, are you getting more comfortable with me?" I asked again, stepping closer to him with a smirk.

"I perhaps am." The door suddenly opened, causing me to get startled and back away from Namjoon.

"You two are awake. Good. Wash up and come eat breakfast," my mother said before closing the door. My mother opens the door like her husband is cheating on her. Like she literally barges in the room when she's not even angry. I always get startled when she does that.

I looked at Namjoon. "See you at the breakfast table," I said and left to go to the bathroom.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"So Namjoon, you might stay alone in this house the coming days," I started as we sat in my room after eating. "We all have to work and I do too. Would you like to work instead of staying at home? I'm the CEO so you can work with me and start directly," I offered. I had already talked with my parents about this and they thought that it'd be a good idea for him to get a job.

"Work?" he asked unsurely.

"Yes." Has he ever worked before. "Do you want to try? I own a market so it's just organizing supplies. You'll catch the hang of it. You'll get money too."

He looked away, thinking, for a moment."

"Achcha," he suddenly said.