61. Weird date

Hi everyone. This chapter is going to be a lot longer. Hope you will like it. Have fun and have a great day!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung Pov:

I was at my place with Jimin after Y/n told me about the date they will be having. Or that Amy agreed to go on a date with him. Jimin didn't know about this just yet so I was going to tell him. I still didn't know if Jimin actually was interested in Amy in that way or if he just wants a little more action but for now I hope he won't destroy this for himself.

"Alright. What did you want to talk about?" He asked as he finally put his phone away. I cleared my throat and thought about how to start this.

"Well...this is so weird, I feel like a love therapist." As I said that, Jimins eyes lit up and he immediately snooped closer.

"What are you talking about? Do you know something? What do you know?!" He started asking really fast and I couldn't even follow him

"Woah calm down. Maybe I know something. I had a talk with Y/n." I answered and he looked so curious and couldn't wait for me to continue my speech.

"Taehyung don't fuck with me bro. Just spit it out already!" He yelled and I was really surprised. Does this boy actually has such a crush. I never seen him like this before.

"Okay, okay. Y/n spoke to Amy and she agreed to go on a date with you. But you need to pull yourself together-" I was about to continue but Jimins eyes lit up and he grabbed my shoulder.

"Reallyyyyyt?! What did she say? Is she in love with me? She is head over heel for me." I raised an eyebrow as he started acting that way. What on earth was wrong with this boy.

"Alright, don't get to excited. She only agreed because Y/n wouldn't let lose so she most likely isn't really looking forward to this date." I explained to him and now he was a bit confused.

"Why? I am such a gentleman." He said and I just rolled my eyes. Yeah sure maybe in another universe.

"Whatever. Just try and pull yourself together. Don't be to much in love with yourself and don't talk to much about yourself. Just don't be yourself." I told him but it didn't seem like he was really satisfied with this tip.

"I don't really know if I should take this advice." He thought for a moment and I sighed before placing a hand on his back.

"Alright bro. Just try not to make a fool out of yourself. I think you actually like her." This made him look up at me.

"Maybe I do."

Y/n Pov:

I was walking up and down in my room and waited for Amy to finally call me. It was the day of their date and I was so curious that I could die.