8. He knows...

Y/n Pov:

The next day I woke up really early. I made myself breakfast and then went in the bathroom to make myself ready. It took me a while since I love standing in the shower, under the warm water. When I was finish I came out of the bathroom and got dressed. I took a look at the clock. It was only 9 in the morning.

"Should I already go to Taehyung or wait a little. I think he is still sleeping." I asked myself.

"I will just go. Other ways I will just sit on my bed and think about last night." I stood up and walked to the door. I grabbed my bike and drove to Taehyung.

"Great. Now I have to deal with his stupid jokes." I walked to his door with an annoyed face. I knocked but there was no answer.

"Taehyung?" I called him but there was still no answer.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" I yelled and finally someone opened the door. I saw a sleepy Taehyung standing in front of me with messy hair.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked and looked at me with half opened eyes

"The school project. We have to do it." I answered while pushed him away and walking in the house to the couch.

"What?! No! Wait! I was sleeping." He said with a childish voice.

"I don't care." I answered without looking at him and took my notes out.

"You are annoying. Whatever. I will dress up." He walked away and I just smirked.

"This kid." I started the project alone.
.
.
.
After about 15 minutes Taehyung came back with wet hair and only wearing pants. His abs hit me in my heart. They were so perfect. I never saw someone with such a perfect body.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES!" I screamed at him but he only gave me an evil smile.

"You like it right." He smiled at me with his annoying Taehyung smile. That jerk.

"PUT ON SOME CLOTHES OR YOU CAN DO THE PROJECT ALONE!" I continued screaming while covering my face with my hands. He laughed and walked away. He came back with a shirt on. Thank god.

"Want something to drink?" He asked and I nodded. Why is he acting nice again. What an asshole. He came back and gave me a cup of orange juice. We were about to start the project but then his phone rang. He got up from the couch and went in the other room. After like 5 minutes he came back but his face didn't look really happy.

 After like 5 minutes he came back but his face didn't look really happy

"Who was it?" I asked him while he sat down next to me.

"My parents. They will come home for the next weekend." He answered and I saw on his face that he wasn't happy about it at all.

"You aren't happy about it." I asked him and he shouted at me.

"Why do you care?! Just shut up!" He turned his face away and started working on the project. I rolled my eyes. Jerk.
.
.
.
After about an hour we were finish with more than half of the project.

"I can't do anything else. My brain is empty." Taehyung complained.

"Okay then let's continue it next time." He nodded. I was about to put my stuff away but my bracelet got hitch in my bags zipper and fall of my arm. Taehyung saw this and picked it up. He looked at it with a questioning face.

"Where did you get this?" He asked while showing it to me. Oh shit...

Flashback

"I like your bracelet." He was looking down on my wrist.

"Oh thank you. My mom bought it before she died. I never take it of." I felt tears rolling down my face.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to make you sad." He came closer and wiped my tears away. My face turned red. I like him this way...

Flashback end

I quickly took the bracelet out of his hand.

"Ehh...i-it was a present of my best friend." I lied to him and was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. He pulled my pullover up and saw the marks of the man's hand on my wrist from last night.

"What the-." He looked at me confused. After about one minute awkward staring he came closer to me and brushed my hair out of the way. Oh shit the hickey. I was about to push him away but it was to late. He saw it. He looked at me with a shock on his face.

 He looked at me with a shock on his face

"You are that g-girl." He said with still shocked face. I didn't know what to do. He knows. He knows everything.

"Ehmmm...see you next time." I said and run to the door.

"Wait!" I heard him yelling after me. I didn't care at all just run out of the house and didn't stop until I was home. I run up in my room and jumped in my bed.

"Shit shit shit! What should I do? He knows." I screamed in my pillow.

"That's it. I am dead." I saw my life falling in pieces. I couldn't do anything just pray that I will stay be alive after the school break.

"Okay. I just have to ignore him for the rest of the school year and...all the other school years." I tried to calm myself but it didn't work. I couldn't ignore him because of the project.

"Well that's it for me...

...I will die...

I will die