The CDC

Melina's pov.

I woke up feeling a hell of a lot better. I looked over to see my dad driving and Rose asleep.

I then looked to the other side of me to see Carl asleep with his head on the window.

I noticed blood all over me and Carl and smiled remembering what happened a few hours ago.

"Hey, look whos up. How does it feel to be married?" My dad I asked and I smiled.

"Better than being dead that for sure." I said with a small laugh. He gave me a smile that was only reserved for me.

"You may be married but your still my little girl." He said and I smiled.

"Still you little girl, but not as innocent." I said. It was his turn to let out a little laugh.

Me and my dad just talked for a few minutes before Carl woke up. "Hey sleeping beauty." I said with a smile.

"Your calling me sleeping beauty, how long have you been up?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"A few minutes, how long have you been asleep?" I asked.

"A few hours." He said but could tell he was lying. I looked over to my dad.

"He been asleep for around 30 minutes." He said not taking his eyes off the road. My head snapped to Carl.

"I was worried about you, alright." He said putting his hands up. "Well I'm perfectly fine now so get some sleep." I said.

He was about to argue when I gave him a look telling him to shut up. He let out a sigh and pulled me into his chest and starts to cuddle me.

I take his left hand and kiss his ring before leaning my head against his chest.

A few hours later we arrive at the CDC. I hop out of the truck only to be hit with the worst smell ever.

I look around to see we're in a graveyard. There were bodies everywhere.

We slowly made our way to the building, it looked like someone put it in locked down or something.

Rick started banging on the door, but nothing happened. "Rick this a dead end we have to go." Someone said, but I was to worried about the walkers.

"Walkers!" My dad called out. I took out my pistol and started shooting.

No matter what we said Rick wouldn't stop beating on the door and yelling at it like someone was on the other side.

My back the started aching but I ignored it wanting to protect the group.

Just as we were about to head back to the vehicles, the door open and who looked to be a doctor came down some stairs.

He said something but I just ignore him grabbing onto Carl's hand. My dad, Rick, and Glenn grabbed our bags while the rest of us waited for them to come back in.

The doctor told us we had to submit to a blood test and that his name was Jenner.

After we ate Jenner showed us some rooms where we could sleep. I decided to share one with Carl since we're married.

Before we walked into the room I heard my dad call out to us for everyone to hear.

"Hey don't get too rowdy tonight!" He said. My face instantly heated up while everyone other than Lori and Olivia laughed.

"Dad I'm 15 and I'll do whatever the hell I want to with my husband. That includes fucking him senseless." I said.

Everyone was laughing their asses off as I grabbed Carol and dragged him into our room.

"That was hot." He said with a smirk. I shook my head. "No that was badass, your hot." I said.

I got up on my tippy toes and started kissing him when the pain in my shoulders came back.

Carl knew something was wrong. "What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed. "My back hurts, it like right by my shoulder blades though." I said.

He nodded and offered pain killers to which I declined. "No I don't need medicine, I need a bath and my husband." I said.

He then picked me up bridal style and took me into the bathroom. "Well why didn't you say so?" He asked but I just giggled.

He turned on the shower and started helping me undress. I wasn't shy about it because he's my husband and I had nothing to hide.

He took his clothes off and we got in the shower. He helped me wash my hair that was now down to my knees. I know it's really long.

But it's in my nature to have hair almost as long as Repunzle's. My mother's hair went all the way to the floor.

We got out of the shower and I got dress in a cute pajama set I forgot I had. ( Outfit on top)

I honestly don't know why I got dressed when my clothes ended up on the floor a few moments later.

A/N: I'm not good at writing smut and I'm not going to try, so if that's why you here then you can leave.