3

I walk past the trees in a cool summer as my hair flows threw the cool summer breeze.

It's been two weeks since I last saw Celio.

I have not seen him at school nor has he bothered to call me. Everything is just making me so worried.

I need advice right now, so I'm here to meet up with Louis.

I see Louis sitting on a bench in the distance.

"Hey, Louis!" I wave walking towards him.

"Yo." Louis greets.

I sit on the bench beside him as he takes a bite out of his bagel.

"Did you finish the biology assignment"

Louis asks as he wipes the crumbs off of his face.

"Yeah it was kinda hard but I managed to complete it"

I answer sheepishly.

"Rockin! Mind if you help me with mine?"

I already knew by the help he meant to copy off of my work.

"Um. I don't think I have the time I oughta get-go-"

"Awww Jamie don't be such a bummer."

Louis rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.

"Fine, fine.." I brush the slacker off.

"Anyways I need your advice, Louis."

"Ask away Edwards"

"Umm..okay...let me see. So I and Celio have been distant recently and I decided to fix our relationship. We should go on a date together."

"Okay..."

Louis takes another bite out of his bagel as he looks up at me in confusion.

"We went on a date and although we had a few hiccups, we had a really good day, the two of us even kissed."

"Alright but I don't care..."

Louis rolls his eyes as he opens a canned soda.

"Wait wait! Let me continue!"

I wave my hands trying to get his attention.

"After that date, I haven't seen him in 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!"

Louis pauses then takes a look at me.

"Damn...did you try to get in contact with him"

"Yeah I called him like 10 times, but he hasn't asked. not even one of them..."

"Well, that's your fault."

Louis goes back to having his lunch.

I felt my heart sink into my shoes, how can my best friend who I have known since 9th grade act like this towards me? It's like he doesn't even care about a single thing I say.

I swallow the spit in my mouth and force out an unsteady laugh.

Louis finishes up his bagel and gulps down the rest of his soda.

"Look Jamie, I have to be honest with you. Maybe you're not giving him what he wants and have become bored because of your nagging."

"What?"

"All I'm saying is that your kind of boring and an absolute drag to talk to."

"Louis, what exactly do you think he wants?"

"That I don't know, but all I'm saying is that if I was Celio I'd dump you by now. I have to go now I gotta meet up with some friends."

Just then Louis throws away his wrapper and empty soda can and leaves.

Having nothing else to do I take a walk around the park admiring the beautiful scenery.

I do wonder what exactly Louis meant by "what Celio wants" but that's all okay.

Just as I walking I stumbled upon what I can only describe as a mental violation.

there, right there I saw Celio hanging around his group of friends with a girl beside him.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gave her a sweet, tender look. A look he has never given me.

Celio has never put his arms around me while talking to his friends, in fact, Celio doesn't even let me around his friends.

What makes her so special?

Before anyone can see me I run away devastated coving up my tears.

I just wanted to go.

I don't have any idea where I wanted to go but I just wanted to go...

To go away and never see Celio again.

Thank you for reading chapter 3 of Why so lonely. Now for Trivia.

1. What do you think about Louis?

2. Why was Celio with another girl?

3. Does cream cheese belong on bagels?

Be sure to save and vote for this story!!

For more updates follow me on Instagram @// ellie.iz and on tiktok @//ovielle

Bye.❤️