Chapter 6

They see the walls of the beast city and Drusilla seems to have forgotten something until she realizes it, "I'm so dumb, Curtis can't enter the city unless he is mated!"

"And I'm surprised you choose a feral... than me..." he muttered the last part but the two males heard it and it stiffen them that a male especially a wandering male who was supposedly not interested in a female, wants Drusilla. They didn't know Drusilla's hearing was enhanced and heard it.

"I can stay outside the city and wait for you if you want," Curtis suggested but Drusilla looks troubled, "But will you be okay? Some orcs might attack you because you are a feral..."

"I'm a tetra, no beast man can defeat me."

Is he stupid to not know there's also a penta?

"He is right, let's find a home first then you can visit him if we have a home now," Jarvis said and Drusilla went to Curtis to hug him, and they separate ways, Curtis began to search for a cave near the city while Drusilla and her males and the wandering orc that is about to court her enter the city.

The prude smell makes her retch internally. She is not obvious by covering her nose but the three males notice her, "Let's find a house fast before she gets sick."

Peter decides to separate from them but wants to stay close to them so he will buy a house near them, Drusilla looks around as they around not knowing that Bai Qingqing followed her to the beast city.

Drusilla takes interest in the stone house that has three stories and judging by its appearance, she knows the inside is wide enough for her new males to stay.

First Winston then next is Shuu and Muir, I'm planning to get that bird beast since it's not his fault for turning in a psycho, blame Bai for her behavior.

Harvey starts cleaning the house by himself since Jarvis needs to stay with Drusilla so no males will come for her, Drusilla protests that he needs to help Harvey but he wouldn't listen and just kiss her to stop talking.

Peter sees her caring so much for her males and now wishes that he met her earlier. She senses someone watching and looks around then sees Peter.

She immediately called out for him which made Jarvis frown. Peter is delighted that the female took notice of him and went to her happily with gifts behind his back and sure enough, Drusilla sees it.

That's fast, we just met a few hours ago.

Before she can say anything Peter immediately takes out the gifts behind him and give them to her, "I-I hope you like it and please, b-be my female!" he confessed loudly.

Harvey heard it and sighs, judging by the tone of the voice he knows it was that flying beastman. Drusilla doesn't know what to do, she still hasn't mated to Curtis and now her new male wants her already in just a few hours.

She looks at Jarvis and Harvey who just got out of the house and they approve, "Ok but, you have to wait for Curtis's approval."

Peter smiled and nodded that he finally have a female, she told Peter if he already purchased a house yet and he told her no, "Are you okay with moving with us now? Harvey already cleans the house."

Without a word, he shift and went to get his things as Drusilla smiled happily.

Too fast but at least he is mine now.

"I heard they sell cold fruit in here right? That's what I heard," she asked Jarvis and confirmed when he nodded, "Yes they sell those fruits, I can get you if you want."

From too much hunger she excitedly nodded, Jarvis first waited for Peter and then went to get the fruits immediately when he sees Peter come back.

"I'm here!"

"Good, let's go inside to see," they went inside and everything is clean and spacious, they went to the third floor which is more spacious than the first and second.

There is already and fur bed and is thankful Harvey used cotton. Feeling a bit demanding today, she started giving orders to her males about what to put here or there or to add more things they needed.

They follow what she asks for even though they are confused because it's their first time hearing them, bowl, table, pillows for sitting or sleeping, towel, mat, blanking, and more.

Jarvis came back to see weird things around their new home, "Rusi, what are these things?"

"Things that we needed, and is that the cold fruit?" the color is yellow and the shape is oblong, which is the same as a mango. She told him to put it on the plate she made and dry it with magic they cut the cold fruit into three pieces.

Judging from the smell, it is indeed a mango and she excitedly eats them all up, while eating Peter also went out to buy more mango to be satisfied her.

Not knowing Bai and Parker also reached the city, they first went to the castle since Parker wants his mother to meet the female he choose.

Despite that, Bai did not even change a bit, she still remembers what Drusilla said to her but accepting more than one man in her life makes her uncomfortable and disgusted.

She thinks that Drusilla is just being pressured and decides to convince her to go with her, back to their old home. Drusilla suddenly has chills out of nowhere and Peter noticed it, "Are you cold Drusilla?"

"No, and please, call me Rusi."

He wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm and she just let him be, right now Drusilla just needs to relax before the drama starts to circulate.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

ROAR!!

"What was that?" Drusilla asked while munching on her now strawberries, "The rescue team is back, we can check it out," Drusilla nodded in response and they all went to the city to see many huge tigers with females on their backs.

What catches her attention is a white tiger, "Winston..." she muttered and the three heard her, "Is it him why you came here?" Peter asked and she hesitantly nodded.

I have to get but need to take things slow since I haven't mated with Peter and Curtis.

The tigers put the females down on the stage until Winston is the last one to put two females down. He shifts from an animal form into a tall, handsome man.

Ugly? These bitches are fucking blind, he is majestic.

"We welcome the rescue team for rescuing 39 females!" the beast men roared in excitement, "This female fox lost her male to a companion to a scorpion, Winston will have a right to court her."

Winston approach the female fox but just seeing his face, she was ready to run, "Can I be your male?"

"N-No!" the female fox yelled in fright and hid behind the other female. The crowd laughed and Winston walk away in shame. Drusilla knows this is her chance but she can't let the ape king notice her.

It hurts her to see Winston walk away with his head down, they stay there for a few minutes until they left when the competition starts. Bai sees her leaving and tries to go to her but the crowd stops her plus Parker holding her.

The three males know what Drusilla is feeling right and they can't do anything so they went to find the white tiger. Right now Drusilla is thinking if she will take the three of them at the same time or one by one.

Having a hard time finding him, they gave up and went back home not knowing Winston watched them walk away, seeing a beautiful female with genuine care for him makes his heart skip a beat.

Tonight he will make a gift for her so he can have a chance to court her, he doesn't care if there's a healer and two triple stripes, he knows he is the strongest of all of them.

He went back to his cave and start preparing her gift while Drusilla and her males start to cook dinner, she already miss Curtis and it's been days since the last he saw him.

"I want him now..." she whispered, one of them decide to take her to Curtis and Drusilla is happy about it. Peter shifts into his beast form and flies through the skies as she rides on his back.

The mated ones will stay because they both know soon Peter and Curtis will officially become part of their family.