chapter 1

───────────────────────

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

It was a sunny day at the Butterfly Mansion. The sun was shining, and the birds were singing. [Name] was training with Kanao using a wooden sword.

While they were training, [name]'s crow, Yua, interrupted with a loud caw.

"CAW CAW! [NAME]-SAMA! THE MASTER REQUESTED TO SPEAK TO YOU. PLEASE COME TO THE UBAYASHIKI MANSION! CAW!"

[Name] and Kanao stopped their training and looked up at the crow. [Name] turned to Kanao and said, smiling, "You can take a rest. We'll continue this later." Kanao nodded in response.

[name] placed her wooden sword aside and made her way to the Ubayashiki mansion."

After a few minutes, [Name] arrived at the Ubayashiki mansion. She knocked on the door, and it was opened by Amane, the master's wife. [Name] respectfully bowed.

"Good morning, Amane-sama. Oyakata-sama has requested to speak with me. May I come in?" [Name] asked.

"Of course, [Name]-sama," Amane replied with a smile, opening the door wider to welcome [Name] inside.

"Thank you, Amane-sama," [Name] expressed gratitude and entered the mansion. The interior was simple yet adorned with traditional decorations.

Amane guided [Name] to the room where the master was waiting. Opening the door, they saw the master and his two children sitting, seemingly anticipating [Name]'s arrival.

Upon hearing the door open, the master assumed it was his wife. Due to a spreading illness weakening his body, he was unable to see.

"Amane? Is that you?" the master inquired, his voice soothing.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama. [Name]-sama is here," Amane replied, allowing [Name] to enter. Amane gestured for [Name] to take a seat in front of the master, which she did while bowing respectfully to show her respect.

"A pleasant morning to you, master. I wish you good health and fortune," [Name] greeted the master with utmost respect, to which the master smiled.

"Thank you, [Name]," the master expressed his gratitude. [Name] straightened up from her bowing position and looked up at the master.

"Is there something you wanted to discuss, Oyakata-sama?" [Name] asked politely.

"Ah, yes, [Name]. I apologize for summoning you here abruptly," the master apologized.

"Oh, it's alright, Oyakata-sama," [Name] reassured.

"I have a mission for you," the master revealed, capturing [Name]'s full attention.

"Kibutsuji is planning to unleash demons in Tokyo," the master disclosed, causing [Name]'s eyes to widen in surprise.

"What... but that's quite far," [Name] exclaimed.

"Exactly. Kyojuro informed me about this. He encountered a lower moon at Mt. Tsukihime, and the lower moon revealed their plan. I believe Kibutsuji have sent demons there in search of the Blue Spider Lily," the master explained.

"Therefore, I want you to go to Tokyo and eliminate the demons."

───────────────────────

Hey everyone! Sorry if this chapter is too short! I'll make sure to make the chapter longer next time! 👀✨ I apologize for the grammatical errors! And also, sorry if it's a bit ooc😅

Thank you for the reads and votes aswell! i really appreciate it. (⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

- sumi