: ̗̀➛ #02

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

: ̗̀➛ #02 | text messages

: ̗̀#02 | text messages

now playing...
a.m
one direction
"feels like this could be forever tonight
break these clocks forget about time"

______

KIM HANEUL WAS always a naturally very touchy person, hence the fact she was currently cuddled up against Huh Yunjin at Miyawaki Sakura's apartment. The six of the girls had decided to have a small sleepover, after a long and busy day of work.

She blinked slowly, listening tiredly to the conversation going on between her five friends, until she perked up at the mention of her name. "Hey, Hana, who even were those two guys you were talking with earlier?"  Eunchae questioned, staring at the older girl with eyes full of curiosity.

Oh, for closure, Kim Haneul was never too big on formalities, so she allowed those close to her to speak informally to her.

"Just some old friends of mine back in my highschool days, that's all." The girl replied shortly, a small yawn escaping her lips.

"Wait, are those the friends that you used to tell us about? You know.. the ones when you were dating your ex.." Chaewon furrowed her brows slightly.

"..yes." Haneul mumbled, staring up at the ceiling.

"Woah, really?" Kazuha raised her brows in surprise. Of course, Haneul had told her friends all about her experiences in the past, as she needed to vent to people. And, apparently, doing that at therapy wasn't enough for her.

"How did they know you worked at leniverse?" Yunjin asked, looking down at the girl, who was curled up into a ball at her side.

"They didn't. They only just found out today.. they said they came to check out the restaurant since it got good reviews, they never expected I'd be working there." The girl explained, picking at a loose string of the blanket that covered her frame.

"So, what now? What did they want to talk about?" Sakura asked, hugging her knees to her chest.

"They just asked how I was doing and stuff, and then asked me for my number to keep in touch."

"Did you give them it?" Eunchae quirked a brow.

"Mhm. I doubt it'll lead to something.. plus, I'm absolutely terrified. They're nice, and I'd like to be friends again, but I'm worried it'll be awkward.. it's been four years." She
grumbled, squeezing her eyes shut.