: ̗̀➛ #28

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

: ̗̀➛ fifa

now playing...

cariño
the marías

"cariño, eres un amor
cariño, pintas en color"

____

THE PHONE RANG three times, before the person on the other end had finally answered. A smile tugged at the girl's lips, hearing the familiar voice coming from the other line.

"Hello?" None other than Lee Heeseung's voice filled her ears, his decisive tone of voice soft and delicate, as if not to startle the girl once he had finally picked up the incoming phone call.

"Heeseung!" She spoke happily, leaning back into her couch as she picked at the loose thread of her Tshirt, a sigh of content leaving her lips as she hugged her knees close to her chest.

"Hi, Haneul." Heeseung replied, a breathy laugh escaping his lips. "What are you up to?" He questioned, drumming his fingers against the countertop as he leaned against it.

"I've been practicing beating you on fifa pretty much all day, to be honest.. and guess what?"

"Hm.. what? You're finally ready to go up against me?" He raised a brow, waiting patiently for her response.

Haneul hummed, nodding her head in response, forgetting he couldn't see her as it was a regular phone call.

"Mhm! I'm actually confident in my skills, I think.. I beat Ni-Ki a lot yesterday, and I had the difficulty level for the computers on the highest setting possible, and I won! Except for one game.. but, we don't have to talk about that." She pursed her lips, earning a chuckle from the boy who hummed quietly.

"So, you're saying that you're one hundred percent confident that you'll be able to beat me?" He questioned, a winsome smile spread across his face -- one that was not visible to the girl.

"I mean.. I wouldn't say one hundred percent. But I'm fairly confident that I can at least manage to score a good amount of goals against you." She corrected, brows furrowed slightly as she chose her choice of words carefully.

"Ahh, okay. To be honest, if Ni-Ki taught you anything.. it was definitely what moves to do that I'm not the greatest at defending. So I really do believe you have a fair chance at beating me."

"You think so?" She tilted her head to the side, listening as he hummed quietly in response to her question.

"Of course I do. Plus, I know you're a fast learner.. you have the ability to learn and master things all in such a short time, so I genuinely think you can beat me with ease." He complimented, as she raised her brows in surprise.