Bowl cut coach 👓

3rd person POV:
Y/n L/n is a common name for the football industry. You had been playing since you were a kid and were now part of the women's under 19 team. As your season got over and it was time to relax finally, you get a message from none other than Ego. You knew Ego as he had also coached you before.

From: Bowl cut coach 👓
So, I'm letting you know that you'll be joining blue lock's new project. Don't even dare to deny, I know your done with your season. Plus, you'll get to meet many new players from the teams across the globe. Will you even be able to compete with your half-hearted talent?

Honestly, you weren't that surprised since you were used to his weird antics but this caught your attention. And did he just call your talent half-hearted? He definitely knew how to piss you off. Plus the new exposure would probably do good for you, and knowing that blue lock is based for men's football it'll be a good chance to see the exposure you didn't receive as a female player.

From: Y/n
Ykw, sure I'll join. We'll see whose half-hearted then, you bony jerk.
Do send the details.

From: Bowl cut coach 👓
I knew it, I'll be sending you a list of teams for you to join. Send me the one of your choice. It'll be starting on Monday. Don't worry you'll be paid according to your worth.
🧷team_details.pdf

Now the payment part caught your attention. Of course, extra money couldn't hurt. You opened the file and checked the details reading through the teams. Reading the characteristics of each team you finally land upon your strength, logical and rational- Germany. Your playstyle focused on predicting everyone's action, tactics and long distance shots. This was perfect for you. You quickly reply back to Ego with your choice and put your phone down, feeling this new giddy anxiousness and excitement. What will blue lock bring to you?

You decide to self practice for the time left and get ready for Monday.