Part Two: Romance Rekindled at Pembroke Territory

Pembroke Castle was a great place to rekindle romance for two couples that stayed with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord David William Beck and Lady Katherine Grace Beck nee Kelly rekindle their relationship and love for each other out at Pembroke Castle as Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Susan Virginia Howard nee Bell did.

Lady Karissa watches Lord David William and Lady Katherine walk around the property of Pembroke Territory and she smiles as she sees Lord David William and Lady Katherine walk around Pembroke Castle.

Someone knocks on her door and it is Kevin " Good Morning Karissa." Kevin tells her.

"Good Morning Kevin." Karissa tells him " I am just watching Lord David William and Lady Katherine stroll around the courtyard."

"They seem happy enough, Karissa." Kevin tells her.

"They are very happy together. They are well suited for each other. " Karissa tells Kevin.

"They have the same temperament and a lot of things in common, and Katherine is easy to please." Karissa tells Kevin.

"Have you checked in the children today?" Karissa asks Kevin.

"Barbara, Zina and my nanny are taking care of the children and they plan to take the children out today and let them play in the garden." Kevin tells her.

"Kevin. The garden is well concealed by a high stone wall and no one can see them play."Karissa tells Kevin.

"I am sure the children will be happy to be able to play outdoors." Karissa tells Kevin.

"Do you plan to stay locked away Karissa?" Kevin asks her.

"No Kevin, but I don't care to see Lord Richard Willilam Carey, and I don't want to appear rude and I don't want to have to ask him to leave Pembroke Castle." Karissa tells him.

"If anyone needs me, I will be in my suite or the nursery. Karissa explains, " My guests will just have to entertain themselves. "

"I would be rude if I asked Lord Richard William to depart from my territory without a good reason, and just because he offended me isn't a good enough reason.." Karissa tells Kevin.

"Beltane Manor is in Bedford Territory but it is private property and I own it and I don't want to keep him from his third cousins." Karissa explains.

"The best thing I can do is keep my distance from him." Karissa tells him.

"The cook will cook whatever anyone wants to eat and if anyone needs anything they can ask the valet or lady's maids." Karissa tells Kevin.

"I am sure Richard and you understand as Lord David William Beck and Lady Katherine and Lord Richard Edward II and Lady Susan and I already explained to Lord Andrew Charles." Karissa tells Kevin.

"Lord Richard William can keep himself busy with Lord Thomas William and Lord Frederick William Howard." Karissa explains.

"How is Lord Kevin Thomas II?" Karissa asks.

"Lord Kevin Thomas II is doing very well. " Kevin tells Karissa.

"Richard is downstairs with everyone and he asks if you are alright. I told him what Lord Richard Willam had done and he said, "It is just like an aristocrat."

"Why doesn't StarFleet get rid of the aristocracy?" Lady Karissa asks, "I won't mind it and this way my children could live a normal life and so can your son."

"The United Federation of Planets has had no problems until now." Kevin tells her.

"I have a problem with it, who do I complain to?" Lady Karissa asks.

"The USS Enterprise is patrolling the sector that Star Base 12 is in and Captain Kirk will file your grievance with Star-Fleet Command and they will send it to the Federation council." Kevin explains.

"They need a democratic government on Star Base 12 based on freedom, liberty, and human rights." Karissa explains.

"I couldn't agree with you more." Kevin tells her.

"When are you going to see Lord Richard William Carey, Karissa?" Kevin asks.

"When I am good and ready." Karissa states.

Barbara enters the suite ' I am here to get the children and take them out into the garden with Glenda.' Barbara tells her.

Karissa tells Barbara, " I am keeping Lord Anthony Christopher with me."

"Please take the older children out into the garden." Lady Karissa asks, "Kevin, do you want to keep Lord Kevin Thomas II with you."

"I think so, Lady Isabella would never forgive me if anything happened to our son." Kevin tells her.

Kevin and Karissa keep their sons with them and they go out into a separate garden from the other children where they can talk to each other.