Two. Elizabeth Rosemary

(Picture above is a reference of how Elizabeth looks like. )

ELIZABETH ROSEMARY

  It's tea time in the afternoon and usually it was held in the living room, but as everyone in town was too busy with setting up the festival, tea time was moved to the bakery which was just next to Ms Norris's house. The mothers chattered as they moved back and forth from the kitchen to the front of the bakery, while the kids tried to provide enough help.

  One particular boy, however, couldn't help but take a double dip in the cupcake frostings and had to sit in a time out, in which he complained non-stop.

  Garrick was in the middle of arranging the tarts at the front counter, when Ms Norris called. "Garrick, dear, can you please help Belle with the honey? They are at the back in the shed." She requested. By the woman's side, was the said girl. He could see a little frosting sitting on her cheeks and instantly tapped his as a gesture to tell the girl.

  "Sure thing, Ms Norris." Garrick told her. He let Belle lead him to the yard as soon as he joined her, towards the old shed where they usually kept all the honeys. There's a bee nest located not far from the Norris's house, and everyday both Ms Norris and Belle would collect them. The fact that none of them had gotten stung, stunned him – one time, he swore he had witnessed Belle talking to one of the bees and it responded to her as it understood her.

  If he hadn't known Belle for a very long time, he would've said she's weird, though everything about the brunette was anything but weird and rather, unique was what he'd called her.

  Belle opened the shed's door and turned on the light, revealing stacks of jars full of honey. She passed Garrick the basket and carefully placed the jars in them, and as the basket became heavy with its contents, he grunted while trying to hold it. Upon noticing his situation, Belle immediately took out some of the jars and decided to carry them in her small hands, hugging them to her chest, to liberate Garrick from the weight.

  "Must've been so important if mother wanted this much of Honey." Belle mused. "Why are they trying their best to impress someone they don't even know?"

  Garrick shrugged – or at least attempted to as the weight of the basket began to make his arms ache. "Mom says first impressions are always important." He said.

  He saw her roll her eyes. "Yes, but what if it's all for nothing?" Belle queried. "This is the first time an outsider has become the Mayor of a town where everyone knows everyone for years. The big question, I suppose, would be why did an outsider suddenly become the mayor when we have a potential candidate like Jonah's father? Everyone knows and trusts Mr. Stone!" "

  "I don't know.. Maybe there's a reason.. I'm sure of it" Garrick answered, despite his mind having drawn a blank to her thoughts. "Mom and dad always say that things happen for a reason whether we like it or not."

"I don't know.. Maybe there's a reason.. I'm sure of it" Garrick answered, despite his mind having drawn a blank to her thoughts. The two soon reached the porch and gently placed the basket on one of the steps, and sat next to it. "Mom and dad always say that things happen for a reason whether we like it or not."

"Well, I suppose that's true.."

"Belle! Garrick! The mayor and his family have finally arrived!" With the call of his and Belle's names, he turned to the twins who were standing on the crates, peering through the tall fence and into the grand house next door.

  "I thought you're in time out, Malcolm?" Belle questioned, which she was quickly shushed by him as she joined Aeris.

  Garrick carefully climbed next to Malcolm and held onto the fence tightly. He followed to where they had pointed out, to the groups of men carrying heavy and fragile stuff from the carriage and into the house. A tall man dressed in an expensive suit and a tall hat, a monocle sat in front of his eye and with his well trimmed mustache and the frown on his lips was enough to make him look intimidating.