A rest

Ghost got out of the vehicle tired and bruised from his last mission, unable to sleep he decided to take a shower. The cool water goes through all the crevices and wounds stinging his skin. "Of course no hot water again" he sighed and began to finish his shower the loud noises from the mission pounding through his head like an audible picture. He turned the shower bob and got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. He walked into his barrack room surprised to see soap sitting on his bed just waiting. "What are you doing in here?" Ghost ask taken aback a bit. Soap just stared not saying a word looking at ghost, up and, down.
           Ghost didn't know what to say anymore and soap could tell he's been waiting for him to come back for what felt like forever. "Soap?" Ghost said trying to get an answer to his question. Soap looks deep into ghost's eyes and then slowly his eyes began to wander down eyeing scars and bruises on the way.  Soap stood up and being to walk over to him still looking down. "My eyes are up here Mactavish" he said as soap got closer. Soap looked back up at him his intent now visible in his eyes, ghost new, and knew he wanted it too. Quickly soap pressed against him ghost ,who has his mask on, lifted it enough to kiss soap bring him into an embrace. The kissing turned into ghost pining him down or the bed soap clenching his shoulders as ghost began to take the kisses down to his neck biting his body as he moved down as he approached his track he unbuttoned his cargo pants he began to kiss his mouth again touching the back of his throat  with his tounge slining his had down his underwear gently grabbing his cock. It was already hard. "Beg" ghost said pulling his kiss away making eye contact with him. "Please~"Soap said. Ghost pulled his hair "genuinely Jonny" he ordered slow tone. "Please" soap begged  as ghost began to toy with him a bit more "that's more like it" he said as he began to let go of him. Moving Soap's pants and with his underwear taking them off fully, "suck on them" ghost said bring his fingers up to Soap's mouth. Looking him in the eyes he began to stick his his fingers in his mouth fondling them with his toung. " That's enough" the ghost said taking his fingers back and began to prep him. Slickly moving in his body the warmth on his hand turning him on more. Finally ghost grabbed his lube and applying it to himself. Slowly he began to press his firm cock into him. Soap let out a whimper as he went deeper the length of his dick reaching deep into him. He began to move making the whimpers turn to moans of pleasure. "Simon" he wine out out through mouns as ghost began to move more vigorously. He started to kiss soap's neck whilst thrusting roughly. Soap began to treamble, he couldn't take anymore. " Not yet" ghost said as he pulled his head back by the hair again. "Yes sir" soap whined out once more. Ghost then began to slow down his past "beg me for more" Ghost said in a low grunt. "Please Simon" soap began to beg him but ghost only pulled his hair once more. "Please what" he said " I want you to go faster please" soap said. Ghost complied and sped up. Soap was throbbing and scared he wouldn't be able to take him very much longer. Then ghost picked up the speed, beginning to rail him. "Simon please!" Soap exclaimed as his back arched. "Fine" ghost said as he thrusted one more time, finally soap bursted and Ghost too. "What a mess" he said pulling out of soap. ghost could tell he was tired after that and began to clean him up. "Can I borrow a shirt, mine got messed up?" soap asked his breath still kinda heavy. "Sure" ghost said getting clothes out of his drawers. He got back in bead with soap after they finished getting redressed and fell asleep together the air in the room still thick from the events before.