after math

The next day, Ghost awakes to find soap clinging to him. He is still sound asleep, his chest rising and falling with every soft breath. His hair is a mess, but so is Ghost's.

He managed to shimmy out of soap's tight embrace to get ready for the day. He walked over to the bathroom and did his daily bathroom needs. He walked over to the mirror and looked in; his short golden hair was frizzy and sticking up in places. "Fucking hell.." he sighs. His voice is scruffy and deep from his sleep. 

Ghost brushed his teeth, avoiding looking in the mirror for any longer than he already had, for fear he would see his scars. He managed to fix his completion with no falter in his not-so-foolproof plan. Ghost, with a sigh, enters back into the room. Soap played knocked out on the bed; who could blame him? They were up well into the next day with how much stamina that Soap had. Ghost takes one look around the room, taking more notice of the messed up clothing that got thrown every which way and how quickly they tried to undress each other. As he finishes surveying the room's superficial damage, Ghost removes a mask from his nightstand. It wasn’t very out of character for him to keep spares like this, but it was a brand-new mask. After the application of his fresh mask, Ghost leans over the bed and gently wakes soap, trying to keep his demeanor up. Even though it’s a common fact that just looking at soap makes him melt, his heart flutters, and he turns into the biggest goofball in the world. Soap groans as he sits up, taking in his surroundings, unsure if the events of what happened last night actually took place until he feels a literal pain in his ass. “ you know you sleep as angelic as a mother of ten.” Ghost says in a manner that Soap couldn’t differ from sarcasm or reality, so Soap stares at Ghost with a confused face, “I’m joking, Jonny.” Ghost states after taking the hint that Soap couldn't read his demeanor, “Give me a break; I'm still waking up,” Soap states, rubbing his eye then stretching, showing off his happy trail leading out from underneath the shirt that he borrowed from Ghost. Clearing his throat, Gost looks away from Soap, knowing he couldn’t control his eyes from wandering if he kept looking. “You’d best get dressed before we miss the call for lunch. I’d doubt that they’d have anything left if we showed up late.” with the realization that he might miss Breakfast Soap, he swiftly moves out of bed, stops for a moment, and then looks Ghost into his eyes. “You wanna run to my room to get me something to wear, or am I gonna borrow some day clothes from you too?” Ghost looks at him for a minute and then chuckles. “might as well just wear one of my outfits since we’re off the clock for the week.” Ghost turns his head away a little. “Besides, I'm not gonna complain about the chance of seeing you wear my clothes.” Soap smirks from seeing how bold Ghost is being. Taking a quick look through the options, Soap picks an outfit out and changes. “ you finally ready?” Ghost asks, turning to face Soap while subconsciously eyeing him up and down. “It didn’t take me that long to change; you’re just bad with time,” Soap says in a teasing voice. “you keep saying that, but when we leave, and there’s no food left for us, it’s gonna be your fault,” ghost teases back.