0 - beforehand

small disclaimer: I haven't shifted yet. However, I have been trying for 4 years on and off. When I do, I will update this guide even more- however this is just a brain spill of 4 years of research, experiences, and more.

I highly recommend reading all posted chapters before attempting.

I am fact checking and cross referencing throughout this guide. If there is ANY info that could be untrue, please let me know. I need this book to be 10000% correct and legit to prevent more misinformation or harm to shifters.

Also, if you're on pc and use chrome you can press ctrl+f to search a page for specific topics.

ALL PARTS HAVENT BEEN POSTED YET!

Happy shifting! 🖤🤍🖤🤍

Vocab
DR: desired reality
WR: waiting room, basically a place to shift to before your dr to chill and get your thoughts together
Face claim: what your dr face looks like
Script: outline of the reality you wanna go to
Subliminal: audio that repeats affirmations in order to help you shift /manifest
Left side of the brain: logical side, you may hear some people say to turn it off
Right side of the brain: non logical side
CR/OR: current reality/ original reality (used to reference the reality you're currently reading this in.)
Method: A guided way to shift (ex. the raven method, the Julia method, the shay method)
Permashifting: Shifting to a reality permanently (I won't be covering how to do this- however it is not dangerous by any means)
Meditation: The act of observing your thoughts without reacting to them (kinda like the void in a way)
Guided meditation: a "method" to meditating
Void state: Usually achieved by meditating, basically a space in your head where there is complete silence and sensory dep.
Respawning: People were spreading misinformation on this. If you see a post with "respawn" dni UNLESS it's talking about permashifting. People claimed you can permashift by being unalived, this is NOT. TRUE.