Single Mum (4/4) || 24

jake x aera shippers have fun ;)

<you all have to vote and comment okay? 🥺>

___

aera, for all she knew, had imagined a hell of time starting from the day her gestation started, although having sana around who also carried the weight of a baby in her womb, beneath the belly bulge, provided her minimal relief, for all she could think of was how she would start looking like that in some time too. having a big belly, with no clothes that would fit and a whole lot of struggle in the most basic tasks.

it was depressing for her to even think of losing her figure, the slim waist and toned, flat stomach that remained with her most of her life thanks to jungkook being a fitness freak and dragging her for morning runs, indulging her into martial arts, especially the boxing which was just enough to not let any fat reside in the body. and now aera's on the verge of losing all of that work for a couple months, going to wear a baby bump in everyone's language which she'd have to let everyone touch, especially jieun and jiwon since they're more than just excited to have another baby in the family.

oh, did we tell you sana gave birth to a baby girl?

yes, jungkook is a father to a beautiful, healthy little angel, whom he named mirae with all his heart, overjoyed with the news that he had a daughter. sana was happy too and so was everyone else, except for their eight-year-old nephew who had wished through the months for sana to give him a baby brother. he made it clear for everyone that jieun was enough of a sister and he wanted a brother now.

mirae is just a month old and has already started recognising the family members, smiling her toothless smile at everyone that would carry her and try talking to her. jungkook has been working from his home studio rather than going to the real one, just so he gets to stay with his baby more.

aera'a four months pregnant too and the jiwon's already going out of his way in taking care of her, asking every once in a while if she wanted anything or if he should give her a massage, or whether she needed his parents for anything. all of that because jimin told him that while he's out, jiwon should help jungkook look after his mom, noona, baby sisters and aunty sana. jungkook being extra smart, added to the boy that he might get a baby brother if he takes care of aera better than anyone else. just from that day, jiwon slept in aera's room, hug her at least ten times a day with occasional kisses, argue with his mom to give aera her meal on time even if it meant leaving others or himself to starve.

the elders often enjoyed seeing how protective jiwon has always been of aera, like he was indeed her bodyguard, for the last time the brothers remembered, the boy fought jungkook when he told aera to give him a glass of water. jiwon didn't like the order, tone and even the person— his own uncle— and shot jungkook with his nerf gun until he apologized and worked for himself, even made him cook for aera who always shared everything with jiwon as a thank-you gesture towards the little boy.