Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Lu Yuan clutched the paw that was slapped away by Jiang Ling, and looked at Jiang Ling pitifully, "What's the matter with touching the meat I raised for you?"

    Jiang Ling's facial nerves twitched imperceptibly, " What's the matter with you? I'm going to sleep if I'm fine."

    Lu Yuan immediately nodded and said: "Yes, yes, you let me in first, and I will go in and talk." "

    ..." Jiang Xuan rubbed Between eyebrows, "It's too late now, it's inconvenient. If it's not important, we'll talk about it tomorrow."

    "Important, important!" Lu Yuan pressed against the door persistently, "Besides, this is my home, so what's convenient or inconvenient?" Yes."

    Jiang Xuan was helpless, "Lonely men and widows are not a good influence."

    Lu Yuan looked at Jiang Xuan in shock, "Teacher Jiang, you are still a teacher! You are full of colored waste in your mind!"

    " Can you be more pure??!!"

    Before Jiang Ling could say anything, Lu Yuan pushed Jiang Ling away and entered the door.

    Standing at the door, the boy looked at the ceiling helplessly, took the pajamas that Uncle Qin had prepared for him, and went into the bathroom, tidied things up before coming out slowly.

    Lu Yuan masturbated 008, her little face was full of tangles, and she looked at Jiang Lian several times, hesitating to speak.

    ——It's too difficult for me! How should I tell Jiang Xuan! ?

    008 lay comfortably on Lu Yuan's lap, rolled over, [Or just throw yourself down! 】

    "..."

    Lu Yuan was silent for a moment, she didn't feel that 008's image was Guang Zhengwei at all, but felt that 008 was being pierced by some messy thing.

    ——Xue Can has appeared, do we really not need to warn in advance?

    【You speak as if Xue Can never appeared in the original book! 】

    ——In the original book, Lu Yuan is just cannon fodder. Where did she meet Xue Can?

    【Then...you tell him about Marxism-Leninism, and how he bears the eight honors and eight disgraces? Or the twenty-four character mantra? 】

    ——Why do I feel that if I do this, he will definitely kick me out?

    Under Lu Yuan's hesitant expression for the N+1 time, Jiang Xuan finally couldn't help it, "What's the matter with you?"

    Lu Yuan noticed that Jiang Ling's body pressure was a bit sluggish, and her mind twitched. Topic, "So, are you considering moving?"

    "Why should I move?"

    Jiang Ling looked at Lu Yuan with a calm face, his tone was peaceful, but his hands hanging down the cuffs of his pajamas tightened, Lu Yuan approached his purpose finally coming?

    "Of course we have to move!" Lu Yuan analyzed with concern, "Look, you have to make up for me for the next two semesters, and we finish classes so late, so you can't just rush home every day, can you? Besides, the college entrance examination in the next semester, the study time is tight, what should you do if your running back and forth affects your exam!?" "

    Sister Meng doesn't come home often in college, and you are here to make up lessons for me. Uncle has to cook and eat by himself every day, and Uncle's legs are not good, so it's not a problem to always run around the construction site and home. Since I told the outside world that I'm taking care of you, of course I have to take good care of you!" Lu Yuan said confidently, and seriously analyzed for Jiang