Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Lu Yuan lowered her head and was doing her homework, when suddenly the phone screen flickered.

    008 frowned, "You'd better not look at it."

    Lu Yuan was about to take the phone, and her voice was unnatural, "Why, what's wrong?"

    There shouldn't be any "sadako" crawling out of it Come out of the horror event! ?

    With a big cat face, 008 pulled Lu Yuan's phone onto the sofa with his cat's claws.

    Turning her back to Lu Yuan, she clicked on the news on her phone, and sure enough, there was a lot of white flowers, and there were many scenes of girls with bruised noses and swollen faces.

    008: "......" The villain's attack is too ruthless!

    Lu Yuan poked her head towards 008, "Brother, what's in the phone!? There's no 'Sadako, right?'"

    008, "You're a big-headed ghost! Write your homework!"

    Lu Yuan: "Oh ....."

    I said before that I was worried that I would be transformed by the villain, so what is going on now?

    008 pressed the cat's paw on the screen and wanted to delete the video, but the cat's paw was too big, so he clicked for a long time and found nothing.

    Seeing Jiang Xuan coming down the stairs with a bad expression, 008 limped and pushed the phone in front of Jiang Xuan.

    Jiang Xuan glanced at 008, who was already mature, and then at Lu Yuan, who was full of curiosity.

    "..." When Jiang Xuan picked up the phone, he stroked 008's hair, "I'll be so smart in the future, be careful not to be treated as a monster."

    Hearing this, 008 was so angry that his hair straightened all over his body. It exploded, and he breathed softly at Jiang Xuan.

    [Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! You are the monster! ]

    [I'm so angry, Mr. Meow! ]

    If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't draw a human figure in front of Jiang Xuan now, 008 would now want to fight Jiang Xuan one-on-one.

    Insult Meow!

    Lu Yuan was amused by 008's pissed-off appearance, and she got angry with Jiang Huai, and she also let go a lot.

    Jiang Xuan looked at the video on Lu Yuan's phone, his face turned cold, and he said calmly, "Since your performance in the monthly exam last month was not satisfactory, your phone was confiscated, and you can only use a tablet in the future." Lu, gloating, the smile on Yuan's

    face I froze, "Why!? The grades haven't come out yet, how do you know I didn't pass the exam!?"

    Jiang Xuan, "I just know."

    Lu Yuan slammed the table, "I think you just want to embarrass me, Fat Tiger! !"

    Jiang Xuan glanced at Lu Yuan coolly, "Just understand it in your heart, and it won't hurt your feelings if you say it?"

    Lu Yuan was so angry that she scratched her hair, "I, I ignore you!!!"

    Jiang Xuan didn't care. Responded lightly, "Oh."

    Lu Yuan held her breath in her chest, unable to get up or down, grabbed the test paper and said frantically: "I went back to my room to write!"

    Jiang Ling glanced at the bag full of snacks The maid said, "If you go back to your room to write, there will be no snacks." "You!" Lu Yuan     took