✿Three✿

♡________♡_______
          __________________________

                ♡________♡_______♡          __________________________

______
__________

It's been one week since Jungkook went to the coffee shop, I'm these days his mind was all over the pretty male and his cute little daughter, jungkook's mind was fuzzy yet puzzled. Everytime he thinks about taehyung being taken a slight pain thug into his chest, oh how could he forget the petite male, the pretty taehyung his first crush yet being cold and shy him couldn't get the courage to express his feelings to other.

He still remember when taehyung joined the collage he was in fresh year and Jungkook was his senior, that magical day that made jungkook's heart all boom boom for other, the new feeling, the feeling of liking someone and fall over heals, the weirdly good feeling he never felt.

But all his feelings were one sided yet it still is, at least that's what he thinks,he was preparing himself to propose taehyung only to get the News taehyung left the college and the country, the sudden news makes jungkook's blooming heart shutter, oh how much hurt and miserable he felt that day only his heart knows.

After that day Jeon Jungkook never felt the sparkle into his heart again and never let another person to give the same place he hold for Kim taehyung.

The shy taehyung who would ask for help, the Kim taehyung who would always comes to Jeon Jungkook whenever he would get problem with anything, nobody dares yet everyone knows Kim taehyung can.

Because the cold Jeon Jungkook can never reject when it comes to taehyung.

--------
Today another fine day, Jungkook finished his meeting quite early today as he headed back to home, driving the car himself suddenly the argue to meet the pretty male make him to turn his car.

Taking a deep breath he went inside of the shop, eyes desperately searching for someone yet he saw none, with a disappointed heart he went towards the counter.

Jungkook was about to order when he heard the familiar voice, again he saw the pretty male.

His silly heart goes crazy again when their eyes meet, the past feelings that he was hiding deep inside of his heart it's started to blooming again, just like before.

The beautiful ocean eyes looking at the dark ones, the intense gaze of older making taehyung to lower his gaze yet he doesn't know that someone want to see the glimpse of other shining mesmerizing crevice.

"Yes sir, your order"? One of the worker said making Jungkook come out from his thoughts.

He ordered what he wants as he went to sit on the nearest table.

At the mean time taehyung suddenly got a call from his home, today he didn't bring his little munchkin because Yun said she wants to spend her time with her granny and grandpa.