✿Four✿

♡________♡_______
          __________________________

               ♡________♡_______♡          __________________________

______
__________

Looking outside of the window Taehyung gripped his phone tightly, he heard a sound and saw Jin messaging him asking if he arrived there yet, but he replied they're almost there.

Jungkook's eyes focused on the road but he sometimes glances over the worried male, he looks again towards the pretty male who seems to focused on his own thoughts.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called other who's eyes now on him.

"Don't worry, we'll be there soon. Everything will be alright" the other mubble softly as the younger just look at him, he nod.

"Thank you" taehyung softly replied as he heard Jungkook mubble 'it's okay'.

After reaching their destination taehyung almost jump out of the car as the other saw how the petite male run towards the house.

He follow behind.

Taehyung rang the doorbell for some time's as one of their maid opened it, he hurriedly went inside while looking here and there, beside him there's Jungkook standing with awkward expression thinking why he also followed other inside.

But again he always follows his heart.

Taehyung saw his mother coming downstairs along with Yun whos eyes, nose and cheeks are red, hiccuping and whining. Tear's still visible in her eyes and cheeks.

"Mamma" with her weak sobbing voice she called taehyung as she makes grabby hands towards her mamma who's heart clinch at the sight of his daughter.

"Oh my love" taehyung whispers out as he dashes towards them, he take his little precious thing into his arm kissing all over while mubble sweet words.

"Mamma here see bubba, everything will be alright, icky will go away" taehyung said while placing a kiss into other forehead who nod closing her eyes while hiding her face into other crock.

Taehyung started to pat other back while he started to talk with his mother asking from when Yun started to feel sick and some stuff.

Yunji slowly opened her eyes as she saw the same male she saw some days ago standing in front of her.

She called the male with her tiny little palm gesturing other to come closer to him as other did.

"You tame fol yuni"? She weakly mubble while tilted her head into other neck as she hold jungkook's index finger tightly. That's when taehyung remember Jungkook also came with him.

He can feel other presence on his back yet he didn't turn around because Yun was talking with the older.

Jungkook nod his head as he softly creased Yunji's hair with his other hand making her close her eyes, " yes I came here with your mamma because I heard this pretty princess feeling icky" Jungkook spoke out with soft manner.