Intro

Aye whose the best dresser
That's right
It's me
Kijoring 🌝
I'm too sexy

Ok anyways
https://youtube.com/@Kijoringgg
Follow my channel~~

This is a cp ff and there's some not so innocent content in here so continue reading at your own risk

Enjoy~

///////this is for the haters if you're not one feel free to skip///////
Ok suddenly people are complaining about my ffs so imma add this so that you haters can all read this yes? First of all this is an mature ff which should tell you what will happen in the bloody thing on top of the fact that there's 🔞 this emoji on my ffs ok so if you have a problem with reading these kinds of things please kindly fuck off.

Ok and don't try to lecture me about how it's wrong why tf you reading it if it's wrong in the first place? To lecture me? Really? Cause I'm not gonna stop writing these ffs because these are the ffs I enjoy writing and the ffs my readers like reading so if you would please learn to mind your own business and read only the ffs you deem to be 'appropriate'.

Yes I am aware they are only friends and I am aware that they don't have this kind of relationship but that's why it's called fanFICTION not fanFACTS ok?! If you think this is disgusting DONT READ IT if you have a problem with it DONT READ IT if you're going to try talk shit about me DONT READ IT.

I am a genuinely nice person and I am happy to be friends with anyone no matter their views on things but if you are going to try interfere in my business then me and you are gonna get off on the wrong foot and as I've been raised well I am trying to keep my patients (no matter how short it may be) and deal with this professionally but as you may have already noticed I'm getting annoyed.

I will say this once more if you have a problem with this DONT READ IT if you think this is disgusting DONT READ IT if you're going to complain about it DONT READ IT if you are going to lecture me DONT READ IT and if you are going to try to ruin this for the people who enjoy it then kindly DONT READ IT.

That's all I had to say thank you and I will be adding chapters at the beginning of my books as a warning of what's to come in the book

/////////////