Chocolate Cake

Righty ho as I was requested to update this again I think 🤔 anyways I was requested to update something and I'm hoping it was this but eh whatever I updated something so yay for me.

SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL BECAUSE THIS BROKE BITCH NEEDS TO MAKE MONEY SOMEHOW OTHERWISE ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD UNIVERSITY https://youtube.com/@Kijoringgg?si=4LRmVOBm4xUClcfb

Friendly reminder this is not for the eyes of young ones even tho I know y'all gonna read it anyways 🌝
Enjoyyyyy 🤓

。。。。。。。。。。

Niki picks Jake up by his waist and tosses him onto the bed. (My mind rn is just thinking of when Jun pushed shua and shua went iyaaa in an anime girl voice 💀)
Jake: Holy mother of hell what have I done?
Niki: You have no idea how much I've been holding back. Do you know how difficult it is to not kiss you?
Jake: Well I wouldn't know as I've never felt the need to kiss myself. (Well what a coincidink neither have I (╹◡╹))

Niki: You're still in a joking mood? I guess I need to try harder then.
Niki forces Jake's legs open and starts kissing and biting his bare thighs.
Jake shivers and grabs the sheets
Jake: H-hey that's....AHH!
Jake moans as Niki nibbles his inner thigh

Niki: That's what? Do you want me to stop?
Niki exhales warm air onto Jake's bare skin, sending shivers up and down Jake's body.
Niki: If you want me to stop all you have to do is say so.
Jake bites his lips as he tries to think straight.

Jake: E-em. I can't....think!
Niki chuckles and bites his way up to Jake's groin.
Niki: I'm pretty sure none of this requires much thinking (Did he lie? No he did not. [Ddeonu: How would you know?] Shut up I watch dramas!)
Jake gulps and covers his face with his hands
Jake: Just....do whatever you want....

Niki: I was planning on that.
Niki wraps his hands firmly around Jake's thighs and pulls Jake's body towards himself in one swift move. Niki grinds his jean covered groin into Jake's.

Jake: Stop....teasing me....
Niki smirks as he places kisses bellow Jake's belly button.
Niki: Oh? What should I do then?
Niki traces butterfly kisses from Jake's stomach to his neck where he starts making hickies anywhere he can, as if to mark his territory.

Jake: Just fucking fuck me already! (I can't wait for JK's comeback in a couple days [Jake: WOULD YOU FOCUS ON THE STORY!] You want me to focus on writing how Niki fucks you? [Jake: You know what I apologize please continue to tell everyone about JK's comeback] Nah I'm done now)
Jake pulls Niki's shirt off then tangles his hands in Niki's hair as he crashes their mouths together. Niki unbuttons his jeans and tosses them aside with one hand while the other wraps around Jake's waist to position him in a more accessible position.

Niki: Where do you keep your condoms?
Jake: Drawer
Niki grabs a condom and opens it with his teeth
Jake: Where tf did you learn to be so sexy?
Niki: Drama (Wise man [Ddeonu: Agreed] Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Hoon? [Ddonu: He made me mad so I gave him a time out] Ah the time out. A true force to be reconned with)

Niki smirks as he makes more hickies on Jake's jaw.
Jake: Those are gonna leave marks
Niki: That's the point
Jake: We're gonna get caught
Niki: I don't care (Head to toe cool like a lion~ [Niki: I'm not a lion] I wasn't even talking to you)

Niki grinds his hips against Jake's again, teasing him despite what Jake said earlier. Jake groans and pushes Niki onto the bed next to him. Jake climbs onto Niki and lowers himself onto Niki's dick.

Niki grabs Jake's hips and helps him steady himself.
Niki groans as he feels Jake's tight ass squeezing around him.
Niki: Fuck that feels good
Jake smirks and starts to ride Niki
Niki: Holy fuck....why're you so good at that?

Jake: Not my first time
Niki feels the jealousy and possessiveness hit him like a truck. (Jealous and possessive is sooooo my type~~~~ Who agrees with me? Everyone? Great!) Niki tightens his grip on Jake's hips, causing Jake to wince, and forces Jake to ride him harder.

Jake: Niki....I'm gonna cum
Niki: Cum for me hyung (After writing my other ff it feels weird for Niki to be the one calling Jake hyung ngl [Ddeonu: Yea fr. It just doesn't suit such a cutie pie like Jake to be called hyung] [Jake: CUTIE PIE?!] [Sunghoon: WHAT?! YOU THINK JAKE IS CUTE?! WHAT ABOUT ME?!] [Ddeonu: YOURE STILL IN TIME OUT SO SHUT UP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!] [Sunghoon: But idk what I did!] [Ddeonu: You've just earned yourself an extra twenty minutes!] *whispers* what did he even do? [Ddeonu: *whispers back* idk I forgot])
Jake does as he's told and comes all over Niki's abs
Niki: Good. My turn.
Niki puts Jake on his hands and knees and fucks him from the back.

Jake: Oh god....
Jake's arms can barely hold him up anymore so Niki supports him with a strong hold around his waist. Niki slams into Jake's ass a couple more times before cumming himself. Niki leans onto Jake, covering Jake's body entirely with his own.

Niki bites Jake's shoulder lightly as he catches his breath. (Billy Jean is not my lover she's just a girl who claims that I am the one)
Niki: Fucking hell....
Jake: We are so dead
Niki laughs softly Jake's moves to lie on his chest.

Jake: You got cum all over yourself
Niki: Leave it. It's hot
Niki smirks drunkenly at the mess of a man in his arms.
Niki: When do they come back?
Jake: I have no idea

Niki: The longer they're gone the better
Jake: You wanna do this again?
Niki: I wanna do this forever
Jake bites his lip and looks away (gasp the baby has something he's not telling Niki)

Niki: What's wrong?
Jake: You wanna be friends with benefits? (Trust me pretty boi he wants to be way more than that)
Niki: .....What do you want to be?
Jake: I don't know..... (LIES! ITS ALL LIES! Muahahahahaha!!!)

They lie in silence until both of them drift off into sleep, completely unaware that they both want to be more than friends.

。。。。。。。。。。

Welp that's all and now it's authornim's time to promote herself.

Why authornim deserves to have some chocolate cake:
1) Authornim is a good person
2) Authornim loves cake
3) Authornim wrote this whole chapter
4) Authornim wants some chocolate cake
5) Authornim hasn't had chocolate cake in 9 months
6) Authornim doesn't care if she is allergic to sugar
7) Authornim wants to marry chocolate cake

Please send Authornim some chocolate cake. Thank you.