Chapter 1

Deku and Bakugo were in a relationship, and for a while now, finally moving in together at the age of 19 in an apartment just down the street from the local statue of Morgan Freeman. "Sure is nice we finally moving in together, ain't it Izuku?" said Bakugo in a happy and cheerful way. "Geez, I thought I told you to stop calling me by that name, I hate it with every fiber of my being due to it sounding absolutely hideous to say out loud as well as in my mind." replied Deku, whilst giving him a glare of disapproval. "Yeah yeah, I get it. Hey, want to check out the local Morgan Freeman statue that's just down the street?" Deku replied to this question rather quickly saying "YES, I  LOVE  MORGAN  FREEMAN!!!!"!!!! "WHOA, calm down, give me a second to get ready" replied Bakugo in a startled way.

20 minutes later and they arrive at the Morgan Freeman statue, only to see it ruined by those damn Greeks again (it happens quite often to Morgan Freeman statues). "DAMN THOSE GREEKS, FOR THEY HAVE TAINTED THE SACRED MORGAN FREEMAN STATUE WITH GREEK PROPOGANDA!!!!!"!!!! "WHOA WHOA WHOA, calm down, I hate those Greeks as much as the next Turkish guy but there is no need to get this worked up over it." "You're right, I'm sorry, I just love Morgan Freeman that much." " I know you do, but you love someone more, don't you Deku, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm WINK WINK" "Yes, and it's you, my beloved Bakugo." and they both lean in for a kiss. Just as they are about to kiss there is a loud shout behind Bakugo. "THIS IS NOT MY TEMPO, THERE SHALL BE NO KISSING IN FRONT OF THE LOCAL MORGAN FREEMAN STATUE THAT IS JUST DOWN THE STREET FROM WHERE YOU GUYS LIVE!!!" The person who shouted this was none other than JK Simmons.