Chapter 2: I dunno

After JK Simmons yelled at Deku and Bakugo for kissing in front of the local Morgan Freeman statue Deku replied back saying "We can do what we want, who even are you, how dare thee insult me and my future husband Barack Obama!" "I thought I was going to be your future husband Deku." replied Bakugo in a sad tone, boo womp. "Shut up cracker" replied Deku in a shut up cracker tone, the way that I do it, though you probably don't know me personally, or maybe you do, who knows. "STOP QUARRELING AMONGST YOURSELVES OUR I'M GOING TO COME OVER AND HUMBLE BOTH OF YO ASSES!!!" yelled JK Simmons, who was stomping over to them in rage.

They were too scared to say a word, JK Simmons overpowering presence scared the both of them into silence, he was just that cool.

"KNOW THE BOTH OF YOU KNOW NOW NOT TO KISS IN FRONT OF THE LOCAL MORGAN FREEMAN STATUE, WHICH IS IN VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY TO YOUR HOUSE, RIGHT?" boomed JK Simmons with such power, oh my, I think I'm making the ladies develop a crush for JK Simmons because he is so powerful, wow, so strong and muscular. "YeS sIR, i Unddeeersstand yOyyou." replied both Deku and Bakugo in a scared tone. "THAT'S GOOD, OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE HAD TO HUMBLE BOTH OF YO ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!" JK Simmons walks away furiously and in a very cool way.

After JK Simmons left they both went back home with big poopies in their undies. "I was so scared Bakugo." "Ayo, don't worry, it's just a bad day today, next day we can hit a Fortnite dance and feel all better." replied Deku in a tone that I don't know how to describe and don't feel like describing it.  "I'm going to take a shower, I'm done for today Bakugo, I really am." and just when he opened the door he saw none of than JK Simmons, but a bit younger looking.