Cut throat

While Helaena cleaned the blood off Aeron's skin they were all silent, Jaehaerys kept shaking his leg and staring at Aeron.

"What?" Aeron growled at him.

"They should have killed you." Jaehaerys mumbled.

"Jaehaerys don't say that please." Helaena said to her oldest son.

"No he killed Ser Criston! He was my friend and now he's dead!" Jaehaerys shouted.

"He was a cunt!" Aeron shouted back.

"Takes one to know one."

"That's enough go to your rooms all of you." Helaena ordered.

"Fucking bastard." Jaehaerys mumbled.

The next day Aemond and Cregan Stark departed for kings landing, Daena had given clear instructions on what to do

The next day Aemond and Cregan Stark departed for kings landing, Daena had given clear instructions on what to do. They were to find a woman called the white worm and from there she would help them sneak into the castle undetected.

They had left Dragonstone before sunrise, this way if the Greens had any spies finding them in the darkness would be harder. It was merely three hours before they got to kings landing by boat.

"You're going to get us caught." Cregan said to Aemond.

"You mistake me for one of your foolish north men? No one will know I am here."

"Right because no one will notice the only tall, white hair one eyed man in Westeros." Cregan said sarcastically. "Atleast when you do get recognized and taken I can finish this task on my own... I'm sure the princess will be grateful for bringing her son back to her."

Aemond stopped and turned to Cregan then headbutted him on the nose.

"Fuck!" Cregan said holding his bleeding nose. "The fuck is wrong with you."

"You should be thanking me your nose has never looked better." Aemond said smirking and continued his walk, he made sure to keep his head down and covered with his cloak.

In the castle, Aeron and all the children were kept in one room with guards and Helaena watching over them.

"Jaehaerys is mad at you." Jaehaera whispered to Aeron.

"I don't care." Aeron answered and kept building with the small wooden blocks.

Once Helaena left the room, Jaehaerys got up and knocked Aeron's blocks down acting like an accident.

"Oops." He said plainly.

Aeron wanted to punch him but he turned back to the blocks again and began to rebuild his creation. Jaehaerys kicked it down again this time he didn't bother to make any comment.

"Stop it." Jaehaera told him as she helped Aeron put it back together.

He then kicked it down harder sending the blocks flying across the room.

Aeron balled his fist and got up to pick up the blocks. He kept trying to listen his mother's words in his head. Stay calm. Don't give them the reaction they want. Don't listen to them but the voices in his head however were saying something different.

Jaehaerys knocked the blocks out of Aeron's hands and pushed him down. The guards did nothing, prince Jaehaerys is Aegon's heir and they had no compassion for the boy who killed a sworn knight.

"Leave him alone." Jaehaera warned her brother.

"Shut up." He growled at her and kicked Aeron's feet.

Aeron breathed heavily, he wasn't sad he was angry and all he wanted to do was pound Jaehaerys head against the wall repeatedly.

"Get up." Jaehaerys said to him.

He got up and began to collect the blocks again when Jaehaerys kicked him down from the back.

"That's it!" Aeron shouted and charged at Jaehaerys but pushed him onto the ground and kicked him in the stomach.

Jaehaera pushed her brother. "Leave him alone!"

"He's not one of us! He killed someone Jaehaera!" 

Helaena walked back into the room as Aeron got up and held his stomach.

"You're dead." He mouthed to Jaehaerys.

Later at night Aemond and Cregan waited until the castle slept, the white worm showed them a secret passage way in the red keep.

"My nose is fine thanks for asking." Said Cregan.

"I don't give a fuck about your nose." Aemond answered.

Cregan shook his head and waited for Aemond's signal to move. Aemond then saw the guard finally abandon his post and nodded his head at Stark. The two men made their way into the red keep only walking in the shadows.

"Do you know where they're keeping him?" Cregan asked Aemond.

He rolled his eye then nodded, right now Aeron's safety was the most important thing to him. "The white worm said it was in the queen's quarters and since Helaena is queen-"

"False queen." Cregan said correcting him and walking past him.

They spotted a guard standing by one of the doors. "That must be where he is." Cregan said.

"I'll take care of him." Aemond said and began to draw his sword but Cregan stopped him.

"You will wake this entire castle." Said Cregan as he pulled out a coin dropping it where the guard would see. The guard slowly walked towards it and stooped down to get it when Cregan grabbed his head breaking his neck.

Aemond quickly walked past him to the door and opened it slowly, the room was dark but there was only one bed. He walked in quietly and saw his son fast asleep. He then placed his hand over Aeron's mouth which caused him to wake up immediately and punched Aemond in his eye.

"Ow fuck." Aemond said.

"Father." Aeron said happily but the smile faded. "Was that your good eye?.. sorry... at least it wasn't a dagger right?"

Aemond grabbed Aeron into a hug then pulling him to his feet. "I'm glad you are alright." He said unaware of his son's black eye and pulled him out the door.

"Come on hurry." Stark said and led the way to the back door in the crypts.

As soon as they were out of the castle Aemond picked his son up and began to run towards the docks. They didn't stop until they got there and saw Mysaria waiting.

Aemond placed Aeron on his feet then finally noticed his black eye. "What the fuck happened to your eye?Who did that to you?" Aemond asked angrily.

"Don't worry he's dead now."

Aemond glanced at Cregan then back at Aeron, he was about to say something when Mysaria touched his shoulder.

"We don't have much time." She whispered and pulled him towards a large crate. "Get in. This will take you back to Dragonstone safely and unnoticed."

Aemond grabbed Aeron lifting him into the crate as Cregan  jumped in aswell. Once they were all in they sat down and watched as the lid was shut above them.

Aemond wrapped an arm around his son. "I love you do you know that?"

"Yes."