Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    ◎Liang Panpan is completely cool (second watch) ◎

    Liang Panpan guessed right, she is already late, and it is too late to say anything now.

    Her face was red and white, her head was dizzy, and her hands suddenly lost strength.

    Taking advantage of this moment, Gouzi ran out, swished a few times into Lu Lu's arms again, and made a nest with the little bear.

    When he left Liang Panpan, he was like a heavenly soldier, but as soon as he got into Lu Lu's arms, the little guy crawled down limply, whimpering pitifully, looking like a weak jade jade.

    Gu Siyue: "..."

    Why does this dog look like a showman?

    Dogs don't care that much.

    It finally found a backer, and pulled the landing deer tightly, its wet black eyes were aggrieved, and only Lu deer was in its eyes.

    And Liang Panpan is now in a state of desperation, and she can't care about the dog anymore, and she even hates it a little.

    It's all about the dead dog tonight!

    It's all the trouble it caused!

    "I'm so dizzy and uncomfortable..." She aimed at the direction and fell on the staff.

    She couldn't get up no matter how she was told, she only said that she was very uncomfortable and needed to rest.

    "Then I would like to trouble you to take care of Rococo for me." Liang Panpan finally finished speaking, and was sent back to the base camp for filming by the staff.

    no way.

    She even said that she was uncomfortable, and sent her to live in a small broken house, which is too inhumane.

    The program team is also afraid that something will happen to the guests, and they have to take responsibility.

    There are doctors in the base camp, and the accommodation environment is also good.

    Liang Panpan was finally relieved to leave this place of right and wrong.

    She immediately went to Weibo and found a long Weibo post by Quan Dangdao with a new account, and the more she read it, the more angry she became.

    It’s useless to be anonymous this time, so Aite posted Liang Panpan’s large Weibo account. The text is not long, but the writing is tricky and catches people’s attention. In less than a thousand words, she was written as an ugly face. , a vicious female star who only hides people behind her back.

    Fuck!

    This is really a dog thing!

    She must be fighting with dogs this year!

    Liang Panpan was furious. After leaving the live broadcast, he immediately revealed his true colors. He called his agent and assistant and asked them to remove the trending search, buy trolls, and then buy other celebrities' black material to divert their attention.

    "Don't worry about it, I've told you to stop for a while!" Angkor hung up her phone.

    Liang Panpan pulled off the blanket that the staff had put on her and threw it on the ground!

    None! Then she finds it herself!

    She privately contacted a few marketing accounts with many fans and asked them to release Lu Lu's black material overnight.