Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    ◎This woman's magical logic (second update) ◎

    Lu Lu felt that something was wrong with this old servant, but she couldn't tell what was wrong.

    I always feel that this person doesn't seem to appear here, serving tea and water as a servant.

    His suit looked expensive.

    There is a majestic demeanor all over the body.

    Where did Gu Siyue invite such a powerful servant?

    But he shouldn't have a problem, otherwise the butler is so shrewd, he would have noticed something was wrong long ago.

    Lu Lu didn't think about it any more, and happily started eating.

    Premium sturgeon caviar, half-cooked wagyu beef, and all kinds of delicious seafood, lobster bigger than her palm, and rich and delicious desserts... Lu Lu thinks that this place should be a hell for female

    stars .

    Stay here for a month, she must gain weight.

    However, it is a paradise for salted fish! dream land!

    As for getting fat, there's nothing to be afraid of, anyway, she doesn't want to be popular, she just wants to be an ordinary little transparent, happy and fat.

    ...

    the audience was silent.

    Lu Lu was so focused on the food that he didn't notice the awkward atmosphere of the people around him.

    Gu Si lowered his head to eat.

    The old butler was frightened and was still trying to digest.

    As for Mr. Gu, he was considering whether to bite off the tip of his tongue to prevent himself from saying stupid things again.

    Not long ago, he was the one who told Song Tezhu not to talk about the young master. Just now, he was the one who personally called the little boy the young master.

    It's a good thing that Special Assistant Song isn't here...

    Otherwise, he would have to let him retire tomorrow.

    Gu Siyue noticed the embarrassment on his grandfather's expression, he was angry and funny, and he was still very helpless.

    Seeing Gu Lufeng appearing here, he was taken aback for a moment, but soon he figured it out.

    Gu Lufeng came here for only one reason.

    Want to see his great grandson.

    But the identity of this great-grandson is not clear at present. The old man is cautious, face-saving and stubborn. He doesn't want others to know that he cares about it. He simply came here secretly, and then left secretly after watching.

    Zhou Liang will report the situation of the group to him every day.

    There is also the movement of the old man.

    He mentioned today that old Gu Dong hasn't asked him to ask questions yet.

    This is also in line with Gu Siyue's guess.

    His grandfather, who single-handedly created the huge group of Gu's, is very thoughtful, cautious and suspicious.

    Zhou Liang was not asked to ask questions, because even if Zhou Liang said something, he would not fully believe it.